Scourge - Scepter/Torch Epidemic
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scourge build for open world. This build deals high AoE damage over time with and has access to excellent healing from .
- You can carry a Staff for tagging mobs in open world farming.
- Healing Skills
- - sustained healing.
- - strong group support if running Blood Magic.
- Utility Skills
- - if there's nothing to .
- - destroys projectiles.
- Elite Skills
- - more damage.
- - if you don't need additional healing.
- - if you're getting crippled, chilled, or immobilized a lot.
- Can't find such trait "Foot in the Grave"! Please refer to our trait index - if you're getting stunned a lot.
Blood Magic Variant
- You can run Blood Magic instead of Soul Reaping if there are allies around. This is a damage loss but makes you quite good at healing and reviving nearby players.
- Can't find such trait "Vampiric Rituals"! Please refer to our trait index - if running or similar.
- This build uses similar gear to the Scourge - Utility Condi DPS build for fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- For a tankier option you can run the Rabid Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health.
- , , or for damage.
- for an extremely cheap expertise food.
- is a fantastic food for farming open world. It's cheap, provides a moderate boost to both damage and survivability, and increases magic find significantly.
- for more healing.
- is a great option when you do not need any extra damage or sustain.
- is a cheap and efficient option.
- Scourge is very straightforward to deal damage with, just maintain 2 shades at all times and press your skills off cooldown. You don't have to weapon swap unless you need skills from Dagger.
- Your shade skills also hit in melee range around you, so you don't need to be conservative with shade placement. Spread your shades out to cover as much ground as possible.
- Use before to proc .
- Use either or to transfer the self-inflicted conditions from to your enemies.
- Use after stacking conditions on your target to spread them to nearby targets.
- , , and can be used to cleanse conditions.
- If you have trouble surviving, you can trait .
- If you go down just use to get back up.