Scourge - Staff Wells Farmer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Scourge build specialized for farming loot from enemies in large group events. This build is highly mobile thanks to Speed of Shadows and able to tag a lot of enemies at once with the Scourge Shade(s), Wells and Staff skills.
- can be used as an additional source of Life Siphon damage.
- can be particularly beneficial in condition heavy areas.
Utility Skills The 3rd utility skill can be used for:
- another well, either for it's utility or for the life siph damage.
- to pull up to 5 foes towards you.
- or for additional mobility
- for additional Life Force.
- - if CC is needed, get rid of while roaming about to avoid being locked in combat.
- - Slows targets.
- Reaper of Grenth - Human characters have access to Reaper of Grenth to tag mobs they pass through.
- Soul Reaping: can be taken for improved Life Force generation if needed.
- Blood Magic: provides a 25% movement speed increase while your health is over 75%
- Scourge: to have 3 smaller Shades.
- Your gear realistically doesn't matter for farming.
- If you prefer survivability over damage then you can use a mixturte of stats to ensure you remain on your feet while still doing a decent amount of damage.
- Armor: Cavalier with a full set of one of the following runes:
- Superior Rune of the Scrapper - increased Power + Toughness + damage reduction with 600 range,
- Superior Rune of the Centaur - Power + Swiftness Duration
- Superior Rune of the Pack - Power + Precision + 15% Boon Duration
- Superior Rune of Vampirism - Power + Vitality + Restore 10% of your Health upon killing a foe.
- Amulet: Captain - Protomater Chain or Third-Place Medal
- Rings: Captain - Band of the Brotherhood and Cirque of Arah
- Trinkets: Knight
- Back: Captain
- Spam your Shade(s), Staff skills and Wells
- Warhorn 5: Can't find such skill "Lucust Swarm"! Please refer to our skill index. provides some small area AoE.
- Use Axe 3: on targets below 50% health to pro Unholy Burst
I Got Separated And Now Have To Fight Mobs
- Activate for Swiftness.
- While provides Swiftness.
Note: Be aware that these are AoE skills and may also unwittingly tag foes keeping you in combat longer.
- Can't find such skill "Summmon Flesh Golem"! Please refer to our skill index.