Scrapper - Flamethrower Might
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- : Can provide a 10% damage modifier
- : will be more apt to deal with condi damage
- Stability is needed
- Less Toughness and Power for on demand Quickness
- Movement: will provide high Swiftness uptime. Further movement can be gained from Can't find such trait "Shocking Speed"! Please refer to our trait index and . There are other sources of Superspeed that are less reliable.
- Might: Staying in will result with high amounts of Might because of which also provides further Might with .
- : If you choose to revive an ally but are unable to select the downed ally, consider using the party UI with your cursor instead.
- can be used while cc'd. This can be used to possibly prevent further crowd control as well as mitigate incoming ranged damage.
- Capping points:
- can be used to clear a single enemy from a point if they don't have Stability etc. Take care of the self knockback if you don't have Stability.
- can be used similarly to clear multiple enemies from a point.
- can be used to further discourage enemies that refuse to leave a point while you are still free to continue using actions. If you are under heavy direct damage, consider using beforehand for both the Protection and the frequent Healing bolts from the whirl finishers in a water field.
- Extremely poor condi clear. and may not be enough to outsustain high condi damage and is poor to disengage while suffering from overwhelming condi damage.
- User Gewreid has made some suggestions, some of which is in the current build.
- Playing with 1-2 weapon kits with low weapon swap cooldown is simple to play and makes it easier to learn other game mechanics.
- Somewhat high ping means it's harder to react appropriately to the situation. Having low cooldown skills is preferable when you react/act preemptively or blindly. The Vigor from & will allow for more frequent dodge rolls.
- This is my first build page. Linking to runes, sigils, traits etc it is unclear if it refers to the pvp variant or not.