Scrapper - Power Hammer
A direct damage based Scrapper, currently one of the most commonly used builds in tournament and ranked play due to its incredible rez power.
Spray a cone of elixir fumes, inflicting poison and vulnerability to foes and curing conditions on allies with every strike.
can be replaced by:
- - invuln, stealth from toolbelt, stun breaking and condi cleansing.
- - only for extreme scenarios with high condition pressure.
- - unblockable CC with superspeed on toolbelt. Can be used to decap enemy points.
- - an offensive option, taken for the Rampage damage and the AoE Moa morph from toolbelt.
- is another good option for sustain.
- Superior Rune of the Water(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): 25% chance when struck to remove a condition. (Cooldown: 30s) (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +15% Boon Duration; When you use a heal skill, you and nearby allies are healed for a small amount. (Cooldown: 10s)
- You can revive and stomp your target from 900 range via the . (Select a downed player and press your finish/revive button).
- Double rez allies: The Gyro doesn't directly replace your ability to revive allies, which means you can basically double rez people.
- The leap from can be canceled by pressing weapon swap mid-air, allowing you to remain in place while still getting the blast finisher and damage from the skill.
- Unlike minions and pets, Gyros will not teleport to your position when traversing difficult terrain.
- Swiftness and Superspeed regenerate health every second.
- Elixirs remove 1 condition each, except for which removes 2 (1 baseline, another 1 because of traits).
- This build has plenty of options for healing. You'll have 2 Water Fields:
- - when using Healing Turret.
- - Healing Turret's toolbelt skill, time it well because the duration of the field is extremely short.
- The aforementioned fields can be combo'd with the following finishers for healing:
- - Elixir Gun skill, AoE heal.
- - Hammer skill, self heal. It's actually 2 Leap Finishers in a row - place the field on your target, if your foe won't leave the field all 2 leap finishers will land in it.
- - Healing Turret's chain skill, AoE heal.
- provides healing and cleanses conditions, but it's not a Water Field.
- Before the match begins drop a lightning field from and then use your Blast finishers in it (such as Acid Bomb and Detonate healing Turret) for AoE Swiftness. In combat Lightning Fields can also be used to chain daze targets with.
- If you only need a bit of healing or want to have more frequent condition cleansing, you can deploy then useand pick it up again, instead of using. This reduces the healing, but also the cooldown.