Soulbeast - Grieving Beast
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Soulbeast Power/Condi build for sPvP focusing on a mix of high direct and condition damage.
There are a lot of great options here:
- - CC and 1200+ Bleeding (Make sure to take Trappers Expertise)
- - Usefull CC for disengage, reducing pressure on point from range, and holding enemy in attackable position.
- This build is all about turning Longbow (pew pew) into an extremely deadly weapon with and/or . Most people assume you are power when you pew pew them, which makes this build confusing on the receiving end. Switch to beast mode just before your ultra pew pew to make it unblockable.
- Stances, Signets, Survival Skills, and Traps are all relevant utility options on this build.
- Survival Skills remove 2 conditions and Troll Ungwnt removes 4.
- Dagger can be used to finish targets down in close range and escape using skill 3.
- Torch adds another condo to burry the others and pressure points as you run through them before supporting from the edges.
- Plays much like a Power Sniper but with loads of condi and plenty more skill options depending on play style.
- Should win 1v1 and be able to quickly decide team fights.
- Dont remain in the middle of skirmishes. Be in and out and support from sides as much as possible. Mobility isn't great but should be rotating if playing on a smaller map.
- Dagger Skill 3 to retreat is not as effective as Swoop, but the dagger is still good for pressuring a target with more condi.