Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Variant of Warrior - Power Bannerslave. This build deals less damage than its core warrior counterpart, but provides extra utility through boonstrip and , useful for doing specific mechanics in boss fights.
- If no boonstrip is needed consider running Warrior - Power Bannerslave or Berserker - Condi Bannerslave instead.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave (Fractal).
- is the default choice for the flexible utility slot but it can be replaced in certain circumstances.
- Use if your group is lacking a source of Fury.
- Use if the knockback fromis problematic.
- can be replaced withif CC is more important than boon removal.
- instead ofif you aren't using a greatsword.
- if you don't have.
- You want to maintain the maximum possible stacks of andwhile in combat, and have the buff fromactive while you are casting your primary DPS skills,and. With all the various weapon sets you should be weapon swapping frequently to utilize the high-damage skills on each weapon set. The only skills that are not DPS increases over auto-attacking are,and, so the rest of your weapon skills can be cast off cooldown.
- removes 2 boons andandstrip one boon each. In fractals with the No Pain No Gain instabilityandwill easily clear the boons that automatically reapply.
- Make sure not to interrupt your autoattack chains with other skills, particularly if you are in
- can be used to generate adrenaline if you are unable to generate enough
- should be used instead of dodging if it is available. If full counter resets your burst skill you can recast it immediately for better uptime of