Tempest - Burning Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- This build specializes in soloing open world content. It is difficult to kill and deals high AoE damage with Burning. In addition, it provides lots of buffs and damage reduction to itself and nearby allies through its auras.
- Warhorn for more group support and AoE control.
- Scepter for slightly more support through blast finishers and a ranged option . This option significantly reduces your damage.
- Dagger offhand for more mobility.
- - burst heal.
- - if conditions are a problem.
- - blast finisher.
- or - more defense and support for nearby allies.
- - AoE burst damage from or pulsing blind with .
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - if you hate elementals
- - high AoE damage on a long cooldown, mobility
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- - if you don't need condition cleanse.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- instead of if you don't mind the stacking mechanic.
Pure Burning Variant
- This variant relies much more heavily on the burning from your , but can produce higher overall DPS. This variant is much weaker if you ever have to switch to other attunements for defensive skills; it is much simpler than the Standard variant to play.
- This set is very gear-flexible. You can swap in any of the statsets below based on your preference, even replacing the entire set if you desired.
- Grieving - highest damage, hard to obtain.
- Sinister - easier to obtain than Grieving, similar damage.
- Dire, Carrion, Rabid - very easy to obtain and offer a major boost to survivability
- - Good alternative to
- Can't find such rune "Superior Rune of Forgeman"! Please refer to our rune index. - tankier alternative
- This is an extreme version of the build which focuses on incredible sustain while maintaining very high DPS.
- You can run or over if you don't feel you need the extra defense.
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- This build is very easy to play. Stay in as much as possible, press all your buttons, and whenever possible.
- Activate off cooldown for damage. If running , you can activate it and still get the passive damage bonus.
- and create high-damage elementals when used in . Press and off cooldown for more damage.
- You can use blast finishers in fire fields to provide Might to yourself and nearby players, which buffs their damage by a fair amount.
- If you're forced to swap out of to use defensive skills, finish on so that you can still deal condition damage with and while waiting to swap back to fire.
- The best defense is always to dodge or sidestep attacks. Use the high vigor uptime of this build to your advantage.
- This build has a ton of protection from auras. You get an aura whenever you use , , or . Use this to your advantage to soak up incoming damage.
- destroys projectiles, while reflects them.
- provides a few seconds of total invulnerability.
- and , used in , create tanky elementals that can help take pressure off you.
- Always be spamming skills to maximize the healing from . If running , you can activate it and still get the passive healing.
- Your main source of condition cleanse is . You can also swap to Earth for .
- If you're having a lot of trouble with conditions, you can run or .
- , used in , creates an elemental with strong healing and condition cleanse on a short cooldown.
- If you need healing really badly, you can run away and .
- (from Ice Elemental)
- (from Air Elemental)