Tempest - Midline Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Auramancer provides high survivability and team support through auras and group healing.
This set has high healing, high personal sustain and access to more auras, however does not bring the same ground play and cleanse as Staff. This set is better suited for lower numbers or GvG.
Bring Focus for self sustain, Warhorn for higher group support.
- For Elemental Surge Arcane variant.
- Versatile personal stability
- Team support defensive option.
- Personal defensive option with utility for rez/stomping.
- for a smaller AoE Immob but with team support.
- higher healing but with no AoE Immobilize.
- for variants with Powerful Aura.
- For non-staff variant.
- Highest over time heals per second at the loss of condition cleanse or burst healing
- Highest burst healing option, optimal for non-staff variants.
- If you find yourself having issues being focused.
Swap Arcane to Earth for higher Protection uptime and self sustain at the cost of AoE Crowd Control and down control through revival.
- Higher healing over time, but at a massive loss to condition cleanse.
- Defensive option with boon duration.
- This build, whilst a defensive healer, has incredible access to instant CC, mostly by using in Earth Attunement. This is an instant cast skill, and should be used the moment commanders call for Wells, Shades, or just generally bombing.
- Staff Skills like andcan be used after Immobilizing, to further catch enemies in your allies' damage.
- Staff Skills like
- All shouts hit 10 targets, allowing the Tempest to support a lot of people effectively with burst healing, stunbreaks, Superspeed and of course Rebound.
- is extremely powerful for on demand superspeed to both engage and disengage.
- is a potent AoE heal and Frost Aura application, which also cleanses conditions 2 from 10 targets.
- The best use of is when it avoids fatal damage and heals you. Use it when you anticipate significant incoming damage on you or an ally.
- Is a very powerful AoE heal for yourself and allies. Try to coordinate it with your allies so they receive each pulse of the channel to maximize the healing.
- You can secure stomps by activating or
- You can blast your own water fields with by either castingfirst then quickly swapping to water and using eitherorbefore it goes off or by castingthen immediately swapping to water and usingon it.
- has a long cast time and by the end of it you can find yourself out of position or focused by enemies. You can avoid this in two ways:
- Use after you start casting it.
- Use the "burning retreat trick" (see GYF). This way avoids using but you can find yourself even further away from your zerg. Gfycat:Burning Retreat Trick
- 's direction is based on your where your character is looking. Turn briefly while casting the skill to aim it and effectevily blocking the passage. Gfycat:See GYF for explaination
- is a leap finisher and will give an aura if used in a fire, light or ice field.
- The aura is granted on impact, not on cast.
- does not need to be cast on the same target as. As long as the grasp connects you can leap to any target.
- Your blast finishers are: ,(Aim camera directly down without a target selected to dropon yourself),and
- Blast finishers can be used on Ice fields to give an aura in an AoE.
- Your auras do not stack in duration, try to avoid overlapping the same aura unless it is absolutely necessary for healing.
- : Dagger 3 ().
- :,and,through Ice fields and Blast Finishers on Ice fields (AoE).
- :, focus 5 () andthrough Fire fields.
- : Staff 3 (, warhorn 4 (- AoE).
- Any elemental aura: will give the aura corresponding to the attunement you are in when the buff expires,does the same when you finish the overload of an attunement.
- Fire gives , Water gives, Air gives, Earth gives.
- Fire gives
- Light Aura: through Light fields.
Counters and Weaknesses
- Heavily reliant on group support for stability
- YouTube: [NYAN] Kirena
- YouTube: [vR] Crann
- YouTube: [BoRP] Kirena
- YouTube: Ash GvG and WvW