Tempest - Midline Auramancer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Auramancer provides strong crowd control, high survivability and team support through auras, group healing and downstate control.
This set has high healing, high personal sustain and access to more auras, however does not bring the same ground play and cleanse as Staff. This set is better suited for lower numbers or GvG.
Bring Focus for self sustain and more blast finishers.
- synergizes with Elemental Surge for group ferocity stacking.
- versatile personal stability
- personal defensive option with utility for rez/stomping.
- defensive utility
- for a smaller AoE Immobilize with team support.
- andfor the highest burst healing option.
- Highest over time heals per second at the loss of condition cleanse or burst healing
- If you find yourself having issues being focused.
- feast option with additional concentration
- higher healing over time, but at a massive loss to condition cleanse.
- defensive option with boon duration.
- for better downstate control.
- This build, whilst a defensive healer, has incredible access to instant CC, mostly by using in . This is an instant cast skill, and should be used the moment commanders call for Wells, Shades, or just generally bombing.
- Staff skills like and can be used after Immobilizing, to further catch enemies in your allies' damage.
- Your auras do not stack in duration, try to avoid overlapping the same aura unless it is absolutely necessary for healing.
- All shouts hit 10 targets, allowing the Tempest to support a lot of people effectively with burst healing, stunbreaks, Superspeed and of course Rebound.
- is extremely powerful for on demand superspeed to both engage and disengage.
- is a potent AoE heal and Frost Aura application, which also cleanses 2 conditions from 10 targets.
- The best use of is when it avoids fatal damage and heals you. Use it when you anticipate significant incoming damage on you or an ally.
- Is a very powerful AoE heal the closer you are to allies. Try to coordinate it with your party so they receive each pulse of the channel to maximize the healing.
- Go into fire if you need an instant evade from (Gfycat: Burning Retreat Trick) or might stacking from . Not recommend to keep attuned for the other fire skills.
- will be used for the pulsing Protection on engages, and, if on melee range, for the Cripple and Immobilize all hitting 10 targets. It's also one of the few sources of self Stability in the build.
- You can blast your own water fields with by either casting first then quickly swapping to water and using either or before it goes off or by casting then immediately swapping to water and using on it. Keep in mind the long proc time.
- on demand aura to keep up group support. proc it to provide Protection for your party, and a blast finisher, whenever you have Magnetic Aura. Remember both skills have different cooldowns.
- should be used right after for chain CC. It's direction is based on your where your character is looking. Turn briefly while casting the skill to aim it and effectevily block the passage. Gfycat: See GYF for explaination
- filler projectile skill that will be used for immob.
- Go into Air for fast and ranged CC with and and to remove soft CC with .
- has a long channel and 3 target cap, whilst decent ground pressure for cleave and swiftness stack.
- great source of condi cleanse and healing over time. Try to not interrupt the channel to benefit from the final burst healing.
- spam it for sustained melee healing (no need for target), whenever you other skills are on cooldown or it isn't worth to swap attunements, so you can avoid downtime.
- will be used mainly due to the low cooldown blast finisher. Try to place it on top of water and ice fields for more sustain through AoE healing and auras. Since the spike has a long animation, always cast the skill before dropping the field to avoid downtime.
- is a key skill. You want to have it for manual rez situations, when other downstate control tools like and failed or were insufficient.
- Cast it on top of the downed ally to mitigate the cleave, then start to manually rez to proc another Geyser from .
- It also gives a strong ticking healing, despite the small radius, for alive allies. Try to combo it with .
- Cast it on top of the downed ally to mitigate the cleave, then start to manually rez to proc another Geyser from
- use it to soft CC enemies with Chill, along with Shades, Wells and rev pressure. For supporting, put it on top of your group to be blasted, which gives AoE Frost Aura.
- will be placed on choke and clashing points to mitigate condition pressure. It covers a large area, abuse it.
Counters and Weaknesses
- Heavily reliant on group support for stability
- YouTube: [NYAN] Kirena
- YouTube: [vR] Crann
- YouTube: [BoRP] Kirena
- YouTube: Ash GvG and WvW