Thief - The Ninja Medic
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is a novel interpretation of the thief's abilities. It's a fun build, but sub-par for high level content. Instead of emphasizing the burst aspect, it chooses to heal and revive it's fellow allies. It is currently unviable for Solo / Team Arena and will likely upset your team as you lose capture points. It can be used in Hot Join. This guide is meant for WvW.
First Weapon Set
Second Weapon Set
- Trick. Spin around, reflecting projectiles and throwing daggers that cripple and bleed nearby foes. You can move while spinning.
Pistol/Dagger gives the build more killing potential and enemy movement impairment. Dagger/Pistol provides a leap finisher and smoke field for a costlier, more reliable stealth. The smoke field can also be combined with
for AoE stealth.
Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index Can't find such trait "Thief"! Please refer to our trait index
Trait variants go here. Feel free to add content here.
|First Weapon Set
||Second Weapon Set
- Rune: Superior Rune of Mercy(1): +25 Toughness (2): Gain up to 400 toughness while revivng allies, based on your level. (3): +50 Toughness (4): You resurrect allies with 30% more health. (5): +100 Toughness (6): You revive allied players 20% faster.
- Increases rez speed by 10% which fits perfectly with the idea of the build.
- Armor: Dire (Condition Damage/Toughness/Vitality)
- Helps the Condi pressure from Pistol/Dagger and decent Bulk.
- Trinket: Dire/Rabid
- Fills out extra defensive stats.
- Infusion: Resilient WvW Infusion
- If a little more vitality is preffered Vital WvW Infusion can be used instead.
- Benchmarks High Toughness for a large amount of sustain
- Nomads (Toughness/Vitality/Healing Power) Weapons/Armor/Trinkets
- Much higher sustain when a dedicated Ninja Medic is preferred. 4K armor can be achieved when fully buffed.
Your role on the battlefield is switching from squishy-chaser to unkillable pain-in-the-butt AoE condition dispenser using almost nothing but the Shortbow and
to apply Area Weakness, which means if it shows up on your screen as hostile, you'll most likely end up tagging it. While you don't get the satisfaction of bursting down single targets, you will get a ridiculous amount of loot from any battle you're involved in. Now for the hilarious fun parts: Reviving allies. You spot a Downed friend or two in distress, surrounded by carnage and 10-50 enemy Invaders. What you do now is
directly on top of them, then double-tap
, which casts it on your location. 90% of the time, opponent players will now completely forget that you and your friends are even there; what happens now is this:
- Regeneration kicks in from
- The smart enemy players that actually do catch on to your shenanigans are now too busy chasing off your Merciful Ambush thief, which you can supplement with
- If for some reason you need to rally your friend really fast, use
- When you're done reviving your friends, we'll use
- Thanks to Resilience Of Shadows wich also applies to your allies, you will have a damage reduction of 50%, it means you can staay in the middle of the enemy zerg and still not die.
If you're going for a simple ress, just press F and
will automatically stealth you and you're downed ally. In alternative use
to gain additional stealth. Do not waste your
Build counters goes here. Feel free to add content here.
- YouTube: Gw2 Noble Soul Rezzing
- YouTube: Gw2 Roaming Medic Thief
- YouTube: GW2 Dual Healing Thieves