Warrior - Core Power Banners
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power-based alternative to Berserker - Support Condition, for encounters where power builds are strong and the boon removal from spellbreaker is not required.
- overif additional CC is required, or up to personal preference (there is only a low DPS difference between the two)
- If you are able to split your banners with another warrior, take andalong with the single banner.
- If you don't have spotter, instead replace a banner with and useas your only physical. Only do this if another warrior in your squad is taking the banner you replaced.
- If you don't have spotter, instead replace a banner with
- if using the Greatsword variant.
VariantsBerserker stats Greatsword with
- Place and
- for adrenaline
- From here, use your axe skills as they come off cooldown, making sure to cast before usingto ensureis active for the entire channel. Fill in gaps withand be careful not to interrupt your auto-attack chain, as the damage is heavily backloaded onto the end of.
- Swap to mace/mace if CC is required. A full adrenaline is your strongest CC skill, withandalso being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- With sufficient alacrity uptime there should be almost no time for autoattacks with this rotation.
- This rotation should only be used for encounters where the Chronomancers/Druids can handle the CC required, since by taking greatsword you forfeit your CC capabilities.