Warrior - Power Bannerslave
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Power Bannerslave (also known as Banner Support or BS) is a meta defining offensive support in raids. This build provides up to 10 players with the unique damage buffs and . It also provides , strong CC, and very high burst DPS for a support build. Due to the raw power of its damage buffs one bannerslave is standard in every raid group.
- This build focuses on burst damage and excels in short fights. For a condition build with higher sustained damage, see Berserker - Condi Bannerslave. For a variant with boonstrip but mediocre damage, see Spellbreaker - Power Boonstrip Bannerslave.
- This guide is focused on raids. For the fractal version see Warrior - Power Bannerslave (Fractal).
- Greatsword can replace Mace/Mace in encounters where the CC requirement is low and you can trust your squadmates to handle CC. If running this you should take the trait.
- over if additional CC is required, or up to personal preference (there is only a low DPS difference between the two)
- If you are able to split your banners with another Warrior, take and along with the single banner.
- If you don't have , instead replace a banner with and use as your only physical. Only do this if another Warrior in your squad is taking the banner you replaced.
- provides Fury and can be used as an emergency resurrect in inexperienced groups.
- provides an absurd amount of CC.
- If running a greatsword use and .
Mace/Mace Offhand Rotation
- Place and
- for adrenaline
- From here, use your axe skills as they come off cooldown, making sure to cast before using to ensure is active for the entire channel. Fill in gaps with
- Swap to mace/mace if CC is required. A full adrenaline is your strongest CC skill, with and also being CC options. When you swap back to axe/axe simply repeat the opening rotation.
- With sufficient alacrity uptime there should be almost no time for autoattacks with this rotation.
- This rotation should only be used for encounters where your teammates can handle any CC required, since by taking greatsword you forfeit your CC capabilities.