Weaver - Condi DPS
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A condition DPS build for Weaver. This build has a complex rotation, but deals strong sustained damage through Burning and Bleeding, and has good access to CC and various utility skills.
- provides more group healing at the expense of personal healing.
- for more burst healing at the expense of sustained healing.
- If you'd prefer, you can use Dagger over Sword for a largely unchanged damage output. The stats, traits and sigils used remain identical for both builds
- The toughness gained from traits will bring you above 1240 toughness at some parts of your rotation, so make sure you communicate with your tank about any potential aggro loss issues.
- Rotations for both the Sword and Dagger mainhand versions involve frequent attunement swapping to maximize the usage of high-damage, low cooldown skills particularly whilst is active. While it is ideal to follow the rotations in these examples, encounter mechanics may force you to adapt your rotation around them.
This build has access to CC options that are easier to use than Staff Weaver, however it still faces the problem of having to wait for two attunement swap cooldowns before gaining access to most of its CC skills.
- inflicts 200 breakbar damage.
- inflicts 400 breakbar damage and is your strongest CC skill.
For the Sword build:
- inflicts a short daze that is rounded up to be equivalent to a 1 second daze or 100 breakbar damage. This is your only CC skill that is available after only one attunement swap
- inflicts 125 breakbar damage.
For the Dagger build:
- inflicts 150 breakbar damage but requires the awkward attunement combination of Air and Water. This should be saved for a last-resort option.