Weaver - D/F Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Elementalist is a great all round class, that is thus able to put out more damage in a support role than any other support-capable class. With tons of boon support now increased with Elemental Attunement combined with reduced Attunement Recharge through Weaver, the old standard team healing and condition cleansing through Arcane+Water, and its own protection augmented by barriers and improved access to vigor, played correctly, Weaver is a powerful addition to any conquest team. Elementalist also provides the best projectile hate for pesky ranged damage dealers which have seen a recent increase in popularity.
- Can't find such trait "Arcane Abatement"! Please refer to our trait index
- Improving team's stay power with continuous boon, healing and cleansing support.
- Going into the same attunement twice in a row still grants the bonus from and . Abuse this for protection and condition cleansing for your team when necessary.
- Between , and you should have plenty of self-cleansing to be able to use Attune to Water for healing and cleansing allies only.
- use dual skills when escaping regardless of target or lack of, just to gain a defensive barrier.
- You have a lot of CC skills for lock down/interrupt, specifically */Air Envelop yourself with electrical energy that stuns nearby foes if they attack you. Each attaker can be affected by this only once every 2 seconds.
- Very squishy if caught without protection, or barriers or earth attunement ready. Best to try to support without getting within striking distance, and only go for damage when opportune.
- Scourge's corruption are on a low cool down, but require you to be next to a shade or the scourge itself. Try to keep distance and dodge the shade casts.