Weaver - The Budget Mirage
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A versatile Weaver build, that focuses on heavy condition-damage.
This build works best in smaller skirmishes.
- Since your cooldown on Attunement-swapping is only 3.5 seconds on this build, try to switch attunements often for maximum benefits from traits like and .
- While moving between nodes, you can continuously swap between and for some mightstacks and essentially permanent swiftness.
- is your only source of Stability on this build. Since activating a Stance skill (e.g. doesn't interrupt spellcasting, this is a great way to make sure channeling skills like or don't get interrupted.
- Making proper use of combo-fields and combo-finisher is an integral part of successfully playing an elementalist. Don't forget that you also have access to a blast finisher from while on .
- The majority of your damage will come from conditions, namely Burning.
- and will be your main attunements for applying conditions.
- is one of your biggest damage sources and should preferably be used when fully or partially attuned to . Try to stay as close to your target as possible while is active.
- Having a good amount of Might-Stacks helps out a lot when going for damage. gives you a 4 second fire-aura whenever you attune to fire and helps quite a bit when building Might. Blasting your Fire-fields also is a great way to stack Might. A very basic combo is -> -> Dodgeroll while on (for the proc).
- is a very underrated skill but heals for quite a good amount on Sage Amulet. Every healing pulse also clears one condition, which makes it a very good tool against Scourges and Mirages. Covering its channeltime withis usually a good way to maximize its healing.
- Outside of, your other sources for healing can be found on .
- also leaves behind a water field, which you can combo with for additional healing. Be aware, that blast finisher like provide small AoE-healing, while leap finishers like or heal only yourself, but for a higher amount.
- When getting pressured by power-damage, don't be afraid to swap in and out of often, as you get increased toughness and can maintain a high Protection-Uptime thanks to .
- When facing heavy condition damage on the other hand, you should switch in and out of often thanks to the synergy between and . Other than that, your offhand skills on , and dodgerolling on (for the proc) give some decent access to condition-clear.
- Heavy CC
- massive condition cleanse