Team - Reaping Fractals
|This page is a candidate for deletion, because:
If you disagree with this page's deletion, please explain why on its talk page. If this page obviously should not be deleted, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from articles that you have created yourself.
The current high level fractals is heavily influenced by the Reaper - Viper Horror which sports a high damage potential while also having a high sustain and a ranged option if needed. The following team build is based on supporting the Reaper while also maintaining all needed boons.
|Might||Berserker||Phalanx Strength |
|Utility/Fury||Druid||S/A LB Power |
- Pulls conditions from allies with and transfers them back with,and especially
- Turns enemy boons into conditions with ,or if heavy cleanse is needed
- Can transfer conditions from the main target to large groups of enemies with :
- The second reaper can transfer these conditions back to the main target by using Epidemic on a secondary target.
- Bouncing conditions with Epidemic gets more effective the more Reapers bounce the conditions back. Beware that you will lose important buffs if you're running more than two Reapers.
- Epidemic benefits from conditions that are applied by other classes such as Burning or Confusion .
- Can protect the group from projectiles with Corruption. Weaken yourself. The target area is enveloped in a noxious cloud that poisons foes and leaves them weakened.
- If your team has a problem with applying Vulnerability, consider using or
- Pulls conditions from allies with
- Drastically improves the offensive and defensive capabilities by buffing the team with Quickness and Alacrity .
- Can protect the team from projectiles with a multitude of skills like ,orCreate a wall of energy that grants swiftness to allies who cross it and cripples foes who touch it. Allies may cross the wall more than once but receive less swiftness after the first crossing.
- Is able to pull the enemies together with
- Is able to supply stealth with or
- Can circumvent different mechanics and running passages with and
- The sole purpose of the Berserker is to buff the team with Might, ,and
- Phalanx Strength :
- PS Condition:
- The sole purpose of the Berserker is to buff the team with Might,
- Druid :
- The druids main job is to buff the team with ,and
- Consider using and
- Generates a high amount of Fury with
- Increases the sustain of the team by healing a small amount.
- S/A LB Power:
- A power oriented offensive supporter build.
- Adds an additional amount of Fury with
- Brings more crowd control with and
- Has a great Vulnerability stacking potential with ,andReflect projectiles while damaging nearby foes.
- Is able to destroy projectiles with .Reflect projectiles while damaging nearby foes.
- Can use a Warhorn instead of a Longbow for and
- A/T Condition:
- A condition oriented offensive support build
- Does more damage than the power build, but has less crowd control and the damage loss is higher if is used with
- Supplies additional Burning stacks which can be bounced.
- The druids main job is to buff the team with
- Condition Grenadier :
- A/T SB Condition :
- Herald S/A:
- A sturdy power based support build.
- Buffs the team with and.Place the facet of nature on yourself to grant nearby allies naturalistic resonance every few seconds to increase outgoing boon duration.
- Buffs a medium amount of Might with and
- Creates a high amount of Fury with
- Has very strong crowd control skills such as ,or.Legendary Dragon Stance. Consume Facet of Chaos releasing chaotic winds damaging and knocking back foes while granting superspeed to allies. Facet of Chaos will be disabled while this skill is recharging.
- Stacks a high amount of Vulnerability with the sword autoattack and
- Has an absurd amount of projectile absorbtion with
- Should be used instead of the Warrior.