Nourishment is an easy way to improve one's stats in a dungeon environment. Other consumables can be used to further improve one's game play.
Some awesome food
- ⇒ cheap alternative to that food
You can always see more information about slayer potions on the official wiki. N.B. For fractals: Skale Venom is often as helpful as a slayer potion for many upper levels and can be used regardless of enemy type. Use it as an easy alternative when you are unsure of the correct potion to use.
|Ascalonian Catacombs||All Paths||Maintenance Oil1
Potion of Ghost Slaying2
|Caudecus’s Manor||All Paths||Potion of Outlaw Slaying||Day|
|Twilight Arbor||Forward/Up||Potion of Nightmare Court slaying
Potion of Slaying Scarlet’s Armies
|Sorrow’s Embrace||Path 1||Potion of Inquest Slaying||Night|
|Path 2 & 3||Potion of Dredge Slaying|
|Citadel of Flame||All Paths||Potion of Flame Legion Slaying||Night|
|Honor of the Waves||All Paths||Potion of Icebrood Slaying3||Day|
|Crucible of Eternity||All Paths||Potion of Inquest Slaying4||Night|
|The Ruined City of Arah||All Paths||Potion of Undead Slaying5||Day|
- 1 Because of how down-leveling works, most builds hit a "cap" for power. Therefore most builds will benefit from increasing their precision (if they're not already hitting 100%).
- 2 Requires Artificer 400 and tends to be more expensive than needed. Recommended to use a sharpening stone for casual runs.
- 3 Honor of the Waves is mostly Icebrood except for two specific bosses which count as Svanir: Aldus Stormbringer and Andal the Thug
- 4 Crucible of Eternity is mostly Inquest mobs, but Subject Alpha is Undead, Bjarl is part of the Icebrood, and The Evolved Destroyer is a Destroyer.
- 5 Ruined City of Arah: both Belka and Brie are also counted as Undead.
|Fractal Guide||Description||Nourishment||Day/Night||Round #|
|Aquatic Ruins Fractal||Fight Krait, Dolphin navigation/Explore the depths, and defeat Giant Jellyfish||Potion of Krait Slaying||Day||1|
|Swampland Fractal||Three wisps event puzzle and defeat Bloomhunger or the Mossman||Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies for Bloomhunger||Night||1|
|Uncategorized Fractal||Complete the Raving Asura's jumping puzzle||Potion of Inquest Slaying
Potion of Outlaw Slaying1, Potion of Flame Legion Slaying1
|Day||1 or 2|
|Urban Battlegrounds Fractal||Transform into a Charr and fight the Ascalonians||-||Day||1 or 2|
|Molten Furnace Fractal||Enter the Molten Furnace and survive the Molten Alliance weapon tests||Potion of Dredge1, Potion of Flame Legion1, Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies, Potion of Elemental1||Day||2|
|Snowblind Fractal||Fight the Sons of Svanir and cure frostbite by lighting fires||Potion of Elemental, Potion of Sons of Svanir, Potion of Icebrood1||Night||2|
|Cliffside Fractal||Free the Colossus by breaking the seals with the Cultist Hammer||Potion of Bandit||Day||2 or 3|
|Underground Facility Fractal||Encounter dredge, pressure plate puzzles, and defeat Dredge Powersuit or Ice Elemental||Potion of Dredge, Potion of Elemental||Night||3|
|Aetherblade Fractal||Pass the security system to gain access to the secret Aetherblade base||Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies||Day||3|
|Thaumanova Reactor Fractal||Contain the meltdown of the Thaumanova Reactor||Potion of Icebrood1, Potion of Inquest1, Potion of Flame Legion1, Potion of Nightmare Court1||Day||3|
|Volcanic Fractal||Fight Grawl, throw rocks at Grawl Shaman, defeat Imbued Shaman||Potion of Grawl, Potion of Demon1, Potion of Elemental||Night||3|
|Captain Mai Trin Boss Fractal||Defeat Mai Trin||Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies||Day||4|
|Molten Boss Fractal||Defeat the leaders of the Molten Alliance||Potion of Flame Legion1, Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies||Day||4|
|Solid Ocean Fractal||Defeat the Jade Maw||Potion of Elemental1||Night||4|
- 1 There is only a single foe or a group of this type in the fractal. (I would prefer to instead explain for each individual case what exactly is this referring to as we have done for the dungeon section above).
These should all be their own template in case something has to be separated and substituted
- Harpy Feathers provides 3 seconds of Stealth on a 6 second cooldown. Can be chained with other stealth consumables to achieve long durations of stealth. However it applies blind to enemies in a small radius around you, which can put you in combat, so try to use them without hitting any mobs.
- Order of Whispers Spy Kit provides 3 seconds of Stealth on a 60 second cooldown. Can be chained with Harpy Feathers (Feathers ⇒ Spy Kit ⇒ Feathers) to get 9 seconds of stealth.
- Ash Legion Spy Kit applies camouflage for 10 seconds on a 60 second cooldown. Camouflage is a form of stealth, which only works while standing still. (Movement will break the stealth). It will not trigger on stealth traits. Useful for dropping aggro or standing on pressure plates.
- Fire Elemental Powder summons an Ember ally for 5 minutes. Provides fire fields and can be used to catch the phase 1 ⇒ 2 transition Grub at Giganticus Lupicus. It has low DPS otherwise.
- Ogre Pet Whistle summons an Ogre Pet ally for 5 minutes. This item also acts as a stun breaker for when you're knocked down. Can be similarly used to catch the phase 1 ⇒ 2 transition Grub at Giganticus Lupicus. It has low DPS otherwise.
- Power Matrix is an AoE daze. Useful for large groups of trash mobs such as in Fractals.
- Rock can be thrown to knockdown enemy foes. Useful to remove stacks of Defiance.
- Golem in a Box sends out a mini golem that explodes on impact. Useful for pulling mobs from 1600 units.
- Pot of Hylek Poison offers 2 skills: 1) 10 seconds of swiftness (15 second cooldown), and 2) Destroy bundle and place a poisonous AoE cloud. Useful for skipping when skills that give swiftness are on cooldown. The poison cloud also does not interfere with other combo fields (if used).
- Medical Pack offers 2 skills: 1) Drop Bandages for swiftness, and 2) Drop Stimulant for fury. Can be useful for classes that are limited in access to these boons.
- Gem Store Boosters are stackable with each other. These can be obtained from various story quests, dailies, monthlies, black lion chests, or free promotions in the gem store.