Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A high skill cap sPvP Power Revenant/Renegade created for multiple purposes. A new build that I have personally found to be the most satisfying at the current moment.
- works aswell.
- Can't find such trait "Sudden Reversal"! Please refer to our trait index is a viable option if you feel comfortable without constant protection.
- this trait is the only real saving grace against condition players. The pro is you're lasts longer. The con is that you lose out on extended access to might.
- very good for keeping might stacks for an extended period of time.
Sigil of Exploitation can be replaced by:
- Start the game in Assassin Stance (Shiro) with your swords.
- Every engage should start with a + + combo to dump energy, you should then invoke Kalla below 10% energy to take advantage of
- After invoking Kalla use followed by
- is very important as it allows you to apply INSANE amounts of vulnerability in a very short time. Using whilst enemies are within is very good aswell
- is amazing for locking an enemy down after engaging, but do not forget this is one of your stun breaks.
- At this point your objective is to drain your energy again and get a shiro swap.
- Once you've invoked Shiro should be used immediately followed by both and .
- If the enemy has used their dodge roll do not be afraid to use as it has a decent range to immobilize.
- If you immediately take too much damage after the engage combo either use , switch to you're staff and use defensive abilities, or invoke kalla and immediately use .
- Make it you're mission to have drained you're energy lower than 10% before invoking any legend so you can take full advantage of the syngeries between + + + .
- Staff is most often switched to whilst Shiro is invoked because you lack sustain with Sword/Sword.
- is not really used but can be in case you need to dump extra energy for .
- is very expensive but completely worth it, you can use it as an energy dump, a guaranteed interrupt with Staff #5, and it an amazing alternative to if you already have fury.
- can be used just before invoking Kalla for extra damage and healing, it is also a good final energy dump.
- Always try to maintain your auto attack chain from either the side or behind as this will greatly increase your survivability with Can't find such trait " Focused Siphoning"! Please refer to our trait index, Can't find such trait " Assassin's Annihilation"! Please refer to our trait index, , RAPID FLOW and ofcourse, .
- is almost always necessary vs heavy condition teams as it GREATLY increases you're survivability towards that damage type.
- provides amazing healing with
- assures that you almost have 100% protection up-time.
- Whilst Shiro is invoked you will be more vulnerable, this is where the Staff comes in. Staff #1 synergizes with the rest of the build, doesn't sacrifice that much damage when using and also gives you more sustain with the healing orbs your create.
- is absolutely amazing for energy dumping, maintaining smooth rotations and restoring the cooldowns on you're healing abilities.
- If you choose to use , becomes that much more valuable.
- is very expensive but very good for those panic situations.
- Practice placing your Renegade stance abilities down in places that compromise the enemy players' positions and force them to take disadvantageous fights.
- You are quite resilient in 2v1 situations if using so don't give up right away, try to keep Kalla invoked without using if possible if you ever find yourself in these situations, or instead use whilst trying to kill one enemy off and make it a 1v1.
- I primarily use Sword/Sword when Kalla is invoked and rarely need to use staff because of all the utility renegade stance provides. Staff is reserved for Shiro when applicable.
- You are very good at +1 with almost anyone as you provide excellent aoe healing and max vulnerability on the enemies you face.
- Be sure to use and often to keep cooldowns low and might up.
- Always remember that you can invoke a legend to break a stun with Can't find such trait " Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- Heavy condition damage
I hope you guys enjoy my build! - De Pace