Deadeye - P/D Deadeye Condi
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Condi Deadeye that is suprisingly damaging and quite survivable due to stealth, evades, boon stripping and Crowd control.
- This can be replaced with Hide in Shadows or Malicious Restoration when coming up against Mirages or Scourges.
- Used to pull targets in close to hit them with Shadow Strike and also to interrupt their heal.
- Great Crowd Control (CC) skill for a single target and amazing for pressuring your target with conditions.
- This skill is a stun break but it also resets your Deadeye's Mark when you use it, allowing you to apply confusion from twice, 6 stacks of poison and 20 seconds of vigor.
- Very cool skill that allows you to re-stealth even though you just got revealed. Very useful for escapes. It can be used to stack might in combination with the trait because that trait causes the user to gain a stolen skill when using a Cantrip skill. And Fire for effect gives might when a stolen skill is used. This grants you a good burst of might which help take down targets faster.
- Fire for Effect Fire for Effect This can be replaced with Maleficient Seven to gain all the boons and to have near infinite swiftness and vigor.
- This can be replaced with Superior Rune of the Warrior. This is in order to gain the decreased recharge time on swapping weapons, enabling you to escape quickly if you need to, or turn back to burst someone with condis if you need to. And I've also found Superior Rune of Adventure Superior Rune of Adventure to be quite survivable as well due to the extra dodge generation when you heal. Especially when using as your heal.
- Rifle is used for escapes and Mobility around the map. Use whilst facing backward to move in the direction you want.
- In order to escape; dodge to enter stealth whilst wielding a rifle (the trait allows you to do this) then out of there.
- Because the build uses Carrion Amulet and the intelligence sigil, a player can switch to rifle and still get the benefit of hitting a target for high damage from stealth due to the 100% crit chance x 3 from the Intelligence Sigil.
=> Mark your target => => + Stolen Skill => => => + => Repeater + Repeater => => (your target should be down around this point but just in case) Switch weapons => dodge to gain stealth => Can't find such skill "Death's Judgement"! Please refer to our skill index. + Intelligence Sigil and repeat from the top if the target is smart enough to dodge too many times.
- Heavy condition classes: For These, run Hide in Shadows or Malicious Restoration.