Dragonhunter - Burn Guard
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Staff brings extra long range pressure if you feel out of range for scepter skills often.
- better party support but lose a very strong block.
- highest damage option and adds mobility
- strong option for damage but be wary of Retal
- if Fury uptime isn't an issue
- Try to maintain 100% Burning duration since your primary damage comes from the 2s base duration burn of with .
- Viper's and Sinister can be used in place of Trailblazer's and Dire for more damage at the cost of survivability.
- Rabid can be used in place of Dire as a smaller damage increase that helps with proccing with less loss of survivability.
- more damage than fire but much harder to land consistently.
- general defensive sigil
- or trash condis to cover Burning from cleanse
- to maintain duration if using other variants.
- highest damage option if unconcerned about condition duration.
- alternative hybrid damage option when unconcerned about duration.
- defensive option against power damage.
- alternative defensive option against condition pressure
- highest damage option with frequent kills.
- is your main source of damage. Place and carefully to proc it as much as possible.
- Be careful casting , the passive effect is a significant part of your damage, though can refresh it.
- Rotate between your weapon sets, using your symbols off cooldown and filling time with and .
- should be used when the commander calls for CC, usually prior to a range bomb.
- is a powerful AoE bomb, it can be used when a commander calls for wells or other ground damage spikes.
- should be thought of as a dps ability, the reflected projectiles will proc /.