Difference between revisions of "Elementalist - S/F Fresh Air"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 15:27, 8 October 2018
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Scepter/Focus Fresh Air is one of the harder elementalist specs to master, but allows for high pressure roaming.
- Much of this build's damage comes from swapping to , as this triggers , followed by . To capitalize on this, you should generally swap out of air immediately or soon after casting Lightning Strike into any other attunement, get a Fresh Air proc and jump back into Air Attunement.
- Recharging Air: to take advantage of you need to score a critical hit. The fastest way to do it on attunements with slower skill is to start channel the air autoattack just before leaving . Swapping attunements doesn't break the channeling and Arc Lightning is almost guaranteed to critically hit at least once.
- should usually be used while in for the Immobilize, which makes it harder to avoid your burst. Alternatively, cast while still in then switch over to Earth before the projectile hits - this will root the target and you can get back into Air without skipping a beat as Arcane Blast is always a critical hit. With 1.5k range this is also your best ranged option.
- is the build's best condition cleanse which can also be used while stunned.
- gives invincibility for a short while, and can be used to counter bursts.
- is mainly just a mobility tool but can also help with downed cleave when necessary.
- This build can self-stack might by blasting the fire field created by . Do not prioritize might-stacking, but do take advantage of the incidental opportunities which arise. Your blast finishers are:
- Stealth, as most high-damage abilities in this build require a target.
- Heavy condition pressure.