Elementalist - S/F Fresh Air
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Scepter/Focus Fresh Air is one of the harder elementalist specs to master, but allows for high pressure roaming.
- Much of this build's damage comes from swapping to , as this triggers , followed by . To capitalize on this, you should generally swap out of air immediately or soon after casting Lightning Strike into any other attunement, get a Fresh Air proc and jump back into Air Attunement.
- Recharging Air: to take adventage of you need to score a critical hit. The fastest way to do it on attunements with slower skill is to start channel the air autoattack just before leaving . Swapping attunements doesn't break the channeling and Arc Lightning is almost guaranteed to critically hit at least once.
- should usually be used while in for the Immobilize, which makes it easier harder to avoid your burst. With 1.5k range this is also your best ranged option.
- is the build's best condition cleanse which can also be used while stunned.
- gives invincibility for a short while, and can be used to counter bursts.
- is mainly just a mobility tool but can also help with downed cleave when necessary.
- This build can self-stack might by blasting the fire field created by . Do not prioritize might-stacking, but do take advantage of the incidental opportunities which arise. Your blast finishers are:
- Stealth, as most high-damage abilities in this build require a target.
- Heavy condition pressure.
- Twitch: Phantaram - NA/EU