Firebrand - Condi Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Firebrand PvP support / condition damage build designed to work after the removal of Magi's Amulet.
- can be used in place of to sacrifice some mobility and burst for better area damage and condition removal.
- is a stronger choice when using .
- Try to have your Mace and Shield drawn when entering combat so that swapping to your axe will activate Sigil of Intelligence for a garuanteed activation of
- provides a version of to which can be thrown as normal - make sure you throw this before activating as they do not stack
- can still be activated without a weapon swap, you have 19% crit chance on each weapon set and , and all grant 4 seconds of fury for a total of 39% crit chance
- While typically not worth doing, sometimes the extra damage from can be enough to finish somebody off with your heal skill so keep it in mind
- , and can be used at the same time as other actions without interrupting them, this includes revives and finishers
- While you won't find yourself using it much, can provide some much needed condition removal in a pinch when your other methods of removing them are unavailable to you and should not be ignored
- Do not forget that removes 2 conditions thanks to , however, it has a 20 second cooldown
- Do not forget that and both provide a substantial heal thanks to
- If you need to recharge , or during combat, picking up / dropping a Tome will grant you a brief duration of quickness to safely recharge your Mantra thanks to