Guardian - Shattered Aegis
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
High DPS Open Field Guardian build. Trades the sustain of Valor for the damage of Zeal. Works best in a party with another Guardian to maintain stability for everyone in your group.
- Use Hammer instead of Staff for more damage at the cost of sustain.
- ⇒ for more personal survivability.
- ⇒ Personal defensive cooldown - strong counter to condition pressure.
- ⇒ if projectile hate is needed.
- trading the secondary stability and stunbreak against increased aoe damage.
- Boon duration gear such as Commander's or Wanderer's to increase Stability uptime is also a strong option.
- Swap Celestial for Crusader for an easier to obtain stat.
- Add Commander's or Marauder for extra damage.
- Add Wanderer's , Minstrel's or Soldier for extra defense.
- higher Stability uptime.
- - Alternative defensive, group support focused option
- Offensive option.
- Higher healing potential from and .
- Alternate offensive option.
- Alternate damage option.
- Alternate defensive option vs condi pressure.
- Support option.
- Stagger your skills that give Aegis, is a major part of your damage which will be wasted if aegis is overlapped.
- Use (and ) to escape damage. also refreshes your virtues, so activate them whilst it channels (which does not cancel your channel) in order to get maximum effectiveness from the skill.
- Try to be conservative with RF, your defensive cooldowns are very limited.
- Use when you are being overwhelmed with conditions.
- - gives area Stability to help secure stomps/resurrection or mitigate the effectiveness of an enemy CC (try to use SYG proactively, before a bomb). It is only a stun break for yourself, not your party.
- is your -and your party's- panic stability and area break stun. Use it only after is on cooldown and stability is urgently needed.
- Use Mace/Shield to support your group and create heavy burst CC and healing. The autoattack provides very strong AoE healing.
- Use on downed players to push back a res/stomp attempt, either double tapping for an AoE heal or channeling for projectile defense.
- Staff is used before you engage the enemy zerg and when you regroup. Use it to heal and gain Might, as well as apply mild ranged pressure to enemies.
- Use to disrupt enemies and split players away from the main group whilst also stripping some stability.
- Double tapping Can't find such skill "Orb of Light"! Please refer to our skill index. will immediately activate its chain skill , a good group AoE heal if you are under heavy pressure.
- Stack might for your team with . Make sure to finish the channel for the heal at the end.
- When running to/from objectives, speed up your zerg with .
- Rotation: Engage with , and immediately after use . Catch enemies with . Continue autoattacking until is ready or until you regroup, in which case save to blast Water Fields before switching to Staff to use .
- is a blast finisher - use it on combo fields like fire, water, and chill.
- YouTube: [bM] Falx