Herald - Ventari Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yet another attempt at creating a viable revenant for a support role intended for ranked PvP.
- Mace over Sword while using
- Superior Rune of the Water(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): 25% chance when struck to remove a condition. (Cooldown: 30s) (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +15% Boon Duration; When you use a heal skill, you and nearby allies are healed for a small amount. (Cooldown: 10s)
- Superior Rune of the Monk(1): +25 Healing Power (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Healing Power (4): +10% Boon Duration (5): +100 Healing Power (6): +10% outgoing heal effectiveness to allies, +1% outgoing heal effectiveness for 3 seconds whenever granting a boon to an ally (max 10)
- Executing Blast finishers in 's Light Field cleanses conditions on nearby allies. The build has 2 such finishers:
- on Ventari stance (elite). While this skill destroys the tablet, the combo still happens.
- is an extremely cheap AoE heal that should almost always be spammed on CD. There are 2 important things to note about this skill:
- Both and
- The tablet can levitate to the high ground thus using paths players cannot, but casting it still requires line of sight.
- is your chance to get creative! Use it to decap points, prevent stomps, blow off enemies from the high ground right into DH traps - there are plenty of applications for this elite. This'll however destroy the tablet so don't forget to re-summon it immediately. The orbs dropped by the shard only stay there for 5 seconds, so don't hesitate to pick them up quickly.
- Always maintain . Having a high Regeneration uptime is important, as (under the right circumstances) it heals 400+ per second, more than a Warrior's. Its chain skillis an excellent panic button but try not to activate it whileis active (can proc every 60 seconds when you drop below 50% HP). as obviously the 50% damage mitigation will result in less damage bein converted into healing and overlapping 2 huge defensive skill is just a bad idea in general.Legendary Dwarf Stance. Channel the power of the Rite of the Great Dwarf to turn yourself and nearby allies into stone to reduce incoming damage.