Herald - Ventari Healer Bunker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Support build design to keep your allies alive by reducing the damage directed at them and healing them to keep them alive. With tons of knockbacks, you can decap points with ease.
It has almost everything except damage. You can slow someone down, you can knockback people, you can heal, you can give out boons, You can reduce damage for everyone.
- Use Magi Amulet when facing a condi team.
- Summon Ventari tablet. Then move it with Ventari Will and use Natural Harmony to burst heal your allies or yourself.
- When using Jalis, do not use any of the utility skills; They are unreliable and weak. Instead, save that energy to use Rite of the Great Dwarf, for major damage reduction, or any of the weapon skills when necessary.
- You do not have to autoattack at all as damage is negligible.
- Do not be afraid of exploding your tablet with Energy Expulsion, it gives a knockback and tons of healing.
- You can decap points with Energy Expulsion.
- Trap Rangers can damage through blocks with their traps.
- Chronophantasm mesmer can apply condis faster than you can remove them.