Necromancer - Black Plague Reaper
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build is made for dealing very high condition damage as well as having the ability to survive during a boss encounter by having damage absorbed by minions. Warhorn allows for great life force generation and crowd control.
- for slightly more DPS and greater once-off heal when activated.
- for absorbing conditions on ally and a strong condition transfer when activated.
- Very useful when used together with Epidemic Utility.
- for condition transfer between enemies.
- Especially useful to combat the "No Pain, No Gain" instabilities in fractals as it has almost 0 critical damage.
- as a short Chill condition transfer.
- for heavy CC. Situational usage.
- Staff can be used but not recommended (Used for Chill, Fear and Poison fields).
- Focus used for boon stripping and additional chill damage.
- Use instead offor additional chill damage during phases where enemy needs to be slowed. Loss of conditions from cast of of critical.
- Use instead ofif struggling to maintain bleeds. This trait swap is a small condition damage increase with the addition of weakness.
- Use instead ofif struggling to remain alive. Conditions dealt will heal you.
- Use instead offor increased CC with Warhorn. Small loss of healing.
- Use instead ofwhen you need more chill damage
- Use together withif you are capped on might. Will also grant additional life force.
You are also able to run this build using exotic gear. (Only difference will be the drop in stats)
- Back Item
- Aim for 100% Bleeding duration and high duration for any other conditions.
- A Viper's amulet can be earned from the Heart of Thorns story achievements.
- All Sinister accessories can be obtained from Living Story Season 2 achievements.
- Leave Lich Form.
- Scepter Auto
- Scepter Auto
- Use as much as possible to keep minions to help absorb damage.
- Leave out of rotation if you wish to use it for crowd control.
- The minions created by apply Bleeding.
- With a Warhorn in your 2nd weapon set, use .
- For your shroud you have and Shroud yourself with dark armor that grants stability every second. You may shatter this armor to fear foes around you.
- If playing with a Staff, you can use .
Chill damage causes slow recharge on skills. This will effect the time in which you can cast skills in rotation.