Reaper - Condi Vampire
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This Vampiric themed build is based around good sustained damage through conditions, Heavy damage burst windows, Boon stripping, moderate crowd control, and the ability to sustain heavy abuse through the use of high self-healing. This build works well in 1v2 situations while solo, and also in group fights.
- For better life force generation and crowd control.
- for stronger team healing and support.
- ⇒ for traveling and higher self-healing thoroughput.
- ⇒ for highly mobile enemies.
- ⇒ for team support against condition heavy enemies.
- ⇒ for higher damage output.
- for extra survivability, moderate area condition damage and crowd control in large scale group battles.
- For team support.
- For more self-healing and team support.
- for more survival and healing at the loss of 7-10% DPS.
- for Higher damage output. (Pairs amazingly with Well of Suffering.)
- Use either of these for leveling up till you can get reaper.
- for high executing damage.
- for condition cleansing and extra healing.
- Use more "Trailblazer's" for damage, or "Shaman's" instead of "Apothecary's" for more health at the cost of toughness.
- "Dire" is a cheaper option to "Trailblazer's", but is much less damage.
- Keep condition duration in mind if removing
- for better self healing.
- for higher bleeding application.
- for more dodge rolling.
- for better self-healing. (Pairs well with "Shaman's")
- for better durability.
- for pure damage.
- for longer condition duration.