Renegade - Boon Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A pure support Renegade build which can be played as the main healer in dungeons and fractals or the secondary healer in raids. This build provides excellent healing, CC, Might, Alacrity, and the buff. However it is heavily dependent on teammates being able to stack inside the AoE range of its tablet.
- If paired with a source of Quickness, such as a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support or Firebrand - Quickness Support DPS, this build can cover the offensive support for a party. A chronomancer paired with this build can drop their alacrity generation tools (primarily shield offhand and ) and take more offensive options instead.
- over if you're spending most of the fight on staff.
- over for more alacrity output, at the cost of less might generation. Generally this swap should only be made if you have another source of might in your party.
- Invocation is worth running instead of Devastation if your party is mostly condition DPS which doesn't benefit much from . This variant provides some extra boons on legend swap as well as higher energy if managed well.
- When combined with casting 2-3 times while in you will maintain permanent alacrity.
- Other than maintaining boons, while in you should cast and .
- While in extra energy can be used on weapon skills for DPS (if on sword/sword):
- Make sure to swap legends off cooldown to maintain the boon duration from
Adapted from Fennec's video guide