Renegade - Power Bombardment
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Renegade build for running around in open world. This build has good self-sustain and deals high burst damage with .
- Run Hammer instead of Sword, Sword for a decent ranged option.
- is also viable and can replace either legend depending on personal preference.
- - if you don't need healing.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- The Standard Variant uses the same gear as the Herald - Power DPS build for fractals and raids.
Optimal Damage Variant
- The Optimal Damage Variant is the best damage gear for this build. It's overkill in most cases and is only recommended for players that prefer the glass cannon playstyle.
- For a tankier option you can run the Marauder Variant. You will lose some damage but gain a moderate boost to health. This variant is recommended for most Open World players.
- / - strong with . Use in place of .
- can replace one of your
- - combos with for massive area damage and healing.
- provides even more sustain at the cost of damage.
- should be used unless you need assistance from other foods.
- for max magic find.
- or for more damage.
- is a good budget option.
- for more dodges.
- for more healing.
- or is your best damage option.
- is a great budget option.
- Hammeris your primary weapon. Use your hammer skills while maintaining upkeep on your main legend skills:
- In Kalla:
- In Jalis:
- Aim to have less than 10 energy when legend swap comes off cooldown, so that you can immediately legend swap and get the benefit of .
- To convert spare energy into damage, use , , , and/or .
- Constantly circle around your enemies to flank them and proc and Can't find such trait "Assassin's Annihilation"! Please refer to our trait index.
- Try not to dodge if you don't have to, as you get a large buff from when your endurance is full.
- provides a lot of crowd control that can lock down groups of enemies.
- You can use as an evade.
- blocks attacks.
- provides stability.
- Swapping legends will break stun thanks to Can't find such trait "Empty Vessel"! Please refer to our trait index.
- You have constant healing from Can't find such trait "Focused Siphoning"! Please refer to our trait index and Can't find such trait "Assassin's Annihilation"! Please refer to our trait index. You siphon even more life when is active.
- Cleanse conditions with , , or the proc from .