| || |
Revision as of 14:19, 12 November 2019
The Official API is experiencing issues; skill, trait and item data cannot be loaded at the moment.
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A versatile PvP core Revenant build. Bringing a decent mix of damage, sustain, utility and mobility to the table core Revenant is valuable in engagements of any size.
- Can't find such trait "Assassin's Annihilation"! Please refer to our trait index is an equally viable option.
Superior Sigil of Exploitation
Deal 5% extra damage to targets below 50% health.
9 Superior Sigil of Agility
Gain 5 seconds of swiftness and 1 second of quickness when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
18 Superior Sigil of Annulment
Your next attack after swapping to this weapon while in combat will remove 2 boons from your target.
9 Superior Sigil of Cleansing
Remove 1 condition when you swap to this weapon while in combat. (Cooldown: 9s)
Superior Rune of Divinity
(1): +8 All Stats (2): +10 All Stats (3): +12 All Stats (4): +14 All Stats (5): +16 All Stats (6): +18 All Stats, +10% Maximum Health
+1050 Power +1050 Precision +560 Toughness +560 Ferocity
- Invoking a legend resets energy to 50, breaks stun, removes 1 condition, and could even trigger the sigils of your active weapon set (if they are not on CD) among other things. Swapping legends is basically the main resource management tool in the build - swap whenever you're out of CDs, low on energy, or need to cleanse/break stun.
- is crucial for both damage and sustain. Always try to exhaust your energy and go below 10 when you're about to swap legends! Maintaining your upkeep skills as much as possible, especially a few seconds before swapping could help a lot with that.
- in general is best used for sustain most of the time, either to get the damage reduction on Jalis or to refill enough energy for a on Shiro. This skill is highly situational of course and there are plenty of other applications for it.
- Sword/Sword is where most of the damage comes from, especially burst damage.