Revenant - Core Shiro
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A versatile PvP core Revenant build. Bringing a decent mix of damage, sustain, utility and mobility to the table core Revenant is valuable in engagements of any size.
- Can't find such trait "Assassin's Annihilation"! Please refer to our trait index is an equally viable option.
- Invoking a legend resets energy to 50, breaks stun, removes 1 condition, and could even trigger the sigils of your active weapon set (if they are not on CD) among other things. Swapping legends is basically the main resource management tool in the build - swap whenever you're out of CDs, low on energy, or need to cleanse/break stun.
- is crucial for both damage and sustain. Always try to exhaust your energy and go below 10 when you're about to swap legends! Maintaining your upkeep skills as much as possible, especially a few seconds before swapping could help a lot with that.
- in general is best used for sustain most of the time, either to get the damage reduction on Jalis or to refill enough energy for a on Shiro. This skill is highly situational of course and there are plenty of other applications for it.
- provides permanent Swiftness. When roaming between capture points turn one of your upkeeps (either or ) on and off every 5 seconds to get the most out of this trait with minimal investment.
- Sword/Sword is where most of the damage comes from, especially burst damage.
- Stack Swiftness for your team before leaving spawn!
- Drop ~4 seconds before the gates open and blast it with . Allies may contribute to stacking with their own blast finishers.