Difference between revisions of "Scrapper - Bunker Support Hammer"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|Line 44:||Line 43:|
| amulet = Paladin's
| amulet = Paladin's
Revision as of 08:55, 29 October 2019
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build made the Scrapper as a bunker with AoE heals, condition cleaning and high conditions resistance. Thanks to might boons, it has enought power to win 1 vs 1. This build use barrier as much as it can. The gameplay is based on hammer skills and some condition cleaning/vulnerability combos. Hammer skill provides a lot of invulnerability frames that allow you to avoid burst or CC. It's a close combat build.
- Can't find such trait "Emergency Elixir"! Please refer to our trait index
- Main weapon
- Start fighting with (mid/close range if possible) before the target gets Stability and rush at him with
Elite specialization basics
- The Scrapper had access to a Function Gyro that can act as an entity (max 5) which can achieve enemies or resurrect allies. tanks to , your gyro has got Stability that allow it to stomp enemy easily.
- You can assist your function gyro on resurrect the same teammate. it's quite effective even if one or two enemies are hitting him.
- Unlike the
- If you take the medic Gyro, you will not have much of Regeneration. That's why it's interesting to take the specialization point that grants you a healing over time buff when you clean a conditionon on a teammate.
- is an important point and make a real difference in a close combat fight. Every 2 sec, your crit (55%) will drop a mine (450 damage in 120 radius) and a med kit (502 HP). Mines can combos with light field and lightning field.
- Spray a cone of elixir fumes, inflicting poison and vulnerability to foes and curing conditions on allies with every strike.
- There is no insane elite skill in this build, so it's up to you.
- Most simple combo is using on the enemy and use
- Your most powerful cleansing effect is a combo. Switch with the Elixir gun and use
- Like your
- Great resistance and protection skills.
- High condition resistance.
- Lot of invulnerability frames.
- Lot of condition cleansing (in AoE).
- AoE healing.
- Correct control.
- Good burst damages.
- Weak against long range enemies like Sniper.
- Doesn't have Breaks Stun.
- Except , doesn't have much mobility.
- Can't take down a bunker build.
- Only 2 ranged attacks and