- 1 Overview
- 2 The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx | 122 AP
- 2.1 Bell Choir
- 2.2 Toypocalypse
- 2.3 Mini Dungeon - Tixx's Infinirarium
- 2.4 Mini Raid - Secret Lair of the Snowmen
- 2.5 Crown Pavilion Events
- 2.6 Miscellaneous
- 3 Wintersday Traditions | 300 Max AP
- 3.1 Annual Traditions | 50 AP Per Year
- 3.2 Wintersday Traditions (Annual) | Mini Freezie's Heart
- 3.3 Festival Automaton (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.4 Holiday Musical (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.5 Season's Generosity (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.6 Leap Above the Snow (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.7 Age of Toypocalypse (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.8 Some Disassembly Required (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.9 Snow Drifter (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.10 Frozen Footrace (Annual) | 0 AP
- 3.11 The Bells of Wintersday | 5-25 AP
- 3.12 Ulla's Rival | 5-25 AP
- 3.13 A Season of Merriment | 10-100 AP
- 3.14 Winter Wonderland Mastery | 5-25 AP
- 3.15 Toypocalypse Survivor | 5-25 AP
- 3.16 The Giving Spirit | 5-25 AP
- 3.17 Dauntless Donator | 5-25 AP
- 4 Winter's Presence | 15 AP
Wintersday is back with (##) new and old achievements for us to collect! These achievements range wildly from activity to activity so be sure to check back for any and all tips and tricks!
The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx | 122 AP
These achievements are rewarded for completing various tasks throughout the Holiday Event, and can only be completed once per account. Each section details the achievements that can be earned in each event!
The Rhythm game of Winter's day, the Bell Choir can be accessed by speaking to any event npc in Lion's Arch or Divinities Reach!
Ringing the Right Notes | 10 AP
We're starting off with one of the most time consuming achievements in all of Wintersday! To complete this achievement you will need to ring 500 correct notes in the Bell Choir minigame. This will take a lot of time, but doing so will net you multiple achievements on this list, 10 AP, and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
- This Minigame can be found with any event NPC and focuses on fighting hoards of enemies that attack in waves.
Disassembly | 10 AP
This achievement can be done while working on others and is very easy. To complete Disassembly, you must destroy 100 Misbehaving Toys. This can also be done throughout each map, but is completed very quickly within Toypocalypse. Completing this achievement will earn you 10 AP and 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Dolyak Defender | 5 AP
Throughout Toypocalypse, the players will be tasked with protecting gift Dolyaks. This achievement is done by ensuring one Dolyak survives the entire run. This can be done very easily by having all players protect one Dolyak until the end of the run. Doing so will net you 5 AP and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts
Nothing but Broken Toys | 5 AP
This achievement is done by surviving 50 waves of Toypocalypse. Its important to note that each round of Toypocalypse can have several waves, so completing this achievement will only take one or two attempts to complete. After completing the achievement, you will be rewarded 5 AP and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts
Mini Dungeon - Tixx's Infinirarium
The Mini Dungeon is an Instanced Zone located within The Crown Pavilion. It will be marked on your map, and can be completed with 2 to 5 players!
Honorary Krewe Member | 5 AP
This achievement will be completed naturally while completing the Mini Dungeon and is earned by defeating Toxx at the end of the Dungeon. While 5 players are normally recommended for this, 2 experienced players shouldn't have a problem. Completing the achievement will grant you 5 AP and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Wintersday Wrecking Ball | 5 AP
Inside of the dungeon there are several trees and buildings that can be destroyed. Destroying all of them will grant you 5 AP and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts. Its important to note that this can still be completed once finishing the instance.
Mini Raid - Secret Lair of the Snowmen
Below are all of the achievements that can be completed in the mini-raid. As with any raid, this challenging content is recommended to be tackled with a group of 10 players. Groups can consistently be found in the lfg. The raid is located inside The Crown Pavilion, and is marked on the players map.
Wintersday's Guardian | 10 AP
This achievement can be a bit tricky with an experienced group. To earn this achievement, the players must defeat Freezie, the boss of the raid. Here is a quick rundown of his mechanics:
- After working your way through the mobs, the players will eventually come across Freezie, the boss of the raid. Ensure that all players are ready before starting the fight!
- Imediately upon starting the fight, a large snowball will spawn and will begin to chase after the player that is farthest away from freezie. Ideally you want this person to either be a ranged dps or healer to ensure an upkeep of damage. All other players should be attacking freezie while the kiter moves the snowball away from the other players. Should it run over a player, it will deal a lot of damage.
- Throughout the fight, Freezie will spawn an ice barrier around himself. While this is up, players will deal significantly reduced damage. To remove this, players must locate the Icy Protector that spawns in the room, and destroy it.
- Freezie also has a large ice beam attack, similar to Sabetha's Flame from W1. He will move in a circle that will deal a significant amount of damage to players who get caught by it.
- After defeating Freezie for the first time, he will retreat and summon Ice Stomers and Ice Spikers to throw angry snowballs at you. Players should split off and destroy the enemies, which will cause Snowball Piles to appear, each with 3 charges of snowballs to throw. The goal here is to gather snowballs and throw them at Freezie's Frozen Heart that appears in the middle of the room. As there is a time limit, its unlikely that his heart will be fully regenerated before Freezie returns with full health.
- Once Freezie returns, he will have two new attacks. Firstly, he will Freeze Over which causes several small rings around him and a large ring at the edge of the arena, causing damage to players caught inside. Secondly, he will cause several cracks to appear throughout the arena, that will damage players if they stand on them.
- Repeat the above process until Freezie's Heart is back up 100%, and you will complete the raid! Be sure to read the other achievements before leaving, otherwise you will need to complete the raid for a second time.
Straight to the Heart | 5 AP
This achievement can be difficult. You need to defeat Freezie within 3 heart phases to be rewarded with 5 AP and a booming sense of achievement. See above for mechanics and tips!
Polar Bones | 3 AP
This can be completed by locating a pile of bones within the raid. Below is a picture of its location. This is heavily recomended to be done after completing the raid, as all of the mobs surounding it will be cleared.
Pitcher of Joy | 1 AP
This achievement is done very easily. All you need to do is grab some more snowballs and spam them on freezie's heart a total of 101 times. Doing so will complete the achievement!
Crown Pavilion Events
There is only one event that achievement hunters need to be aware of. Details are below!
Donation Defender | 3 AP
To earn this achievement, players must participate in the Dolyak Escort event. This event starts at the Ho-Ho Tron's location and moves towards the Crown Pavillion Waypoint. To earn this achievement for 3 AP and 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts, the player must follow the Dolyak and kick away the attacking Skritt. Interacting with the Skritt seems to be more effective than throwing snowballs.
Finders Keepers | 6 AP
This achievement is also done during the Dolyak Escort event. As players follow the Dolyak, it will drop presents for the player to pick up. After the player has grabbed 25 presents, they will be rewarded with 6 AP, 1 Personalized Wintersday Gift, and the Finders Keepers title!
The following achievements can be completed throughout Divinities Reach throughout the event. Most of these cost a bit of coin, but the AP and rewards are quite generous!
Golden Generosity | 25 AP
This can be completed by donating 1 gold 3 times to the Ho-Ho Tron, located in The Crown Pavilion. Doing so will reward you with a staggering 25 AP and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Silver for the Season | 5 AP
This can be completed by donating 1 silver 3 times to the Ho-Ho Tron, located in The Crown Pavilion. This will reward the player with 5 AP and 3 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Wrapping Everywhere | 9 AP
You can pretty much ignore this achievement as you will likely complete it while working on others. All you need to do is unwrap 40 Wintersday Gifts which can be purchased on the Trading Post and are rewarded from events throughout Wintersday. On completion you will be rewarded 9 AP and 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts. So many gifts!
Holiday Food Drive | 15 AP
This Achievement will cost a bit of coin or some work. Near the entrance of Crown Pavilion is an event that occurs sem-regularly. You will need to donate either Tropical Peppermint Cakes, Scoops of Mintberry Swirl ice Cream or Peppermint Omnomberry Bars. These can be purchased on the trading post or collected through Wintersday Gifts. After donating 150 in total, you will be rewarded with 15 AP and the Mini Gift Box Gourdon.
Wintersday Traditions | 300 Max AP
These achievements are repeatable throughout the festival, but have caps on the amount of AP one can earn.
Annual Traditions | 50 AP Per Year
This Achievement is earned by completing Wintersday Traditions for a reward of 50 AP.
Wintersday Traditions (Annual) | Mini Freezie's Heart
This Achievement is earned in conjunction with the others below. Completing 7 out of 8 of the annual Wintersday achievements will grand you a Mini Freezie's Heart. The Achievements are as follows:
- Festival Automation
- Holiday Musical
- Season's Generosity
- Leaping Above the Snow
- Frozen Footrace
- Snow Drifter
- Age of the Toypocalypse
- Some Disassembly Required
Festival Automaton (Annual) | 0 AP
- To complete this achievement, the player must defeat Toxx in Tixx's Infinrarium. This will likely be completed with other achievements on this list. Completing this task will grant you 15 Personalized Wintersday Gifts. The Mini-Dungeon can be accessed inside The Crown Pavilion.
Holiday Musical (Annual) | 0 AP
Good luck with this. Throw on some Netflix because you will need to ring 1000 correct notes inside the Bell Choir to complete this achievement. If you take the time, you will be rewarded with 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Season's Generosity (Annual) | 0 AP
This achievement can be done in conjunction with Golden Generosity. To earn your reward, you must donate 3 gold to the Ho-Ho Tron in divinities reach. Doing so will reward you with 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Leap Above the Snow (Annual) | 0 AP
This Achievement requires some precise jumping as it will require you to complete the Wintersday Wonderland jumping puzzle 5 times. This can be accessed through any event NPC located in Lions Arch and Divinities Reach. Completing this will reward you with 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts!
Age of Toypocalypse (Annual) | 0 AP
This achievement can be completed at the same time as Dolyak Defender. Simply protect one Dolyak to the end of Toypocalypse to claim your reward of 10 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Some Disassembly Required (Annual) | 0 AP
This achievement will be completed along side Disassembly. Simply destroy 100 Misbheaving Toys in Toypocalypse or throughout Tyria to claim your reward of 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Snow Drifter (Annual) | 0 AP
To earn this achievement the player must complete the race event located in the Crown Pavilion in under 3 minutes. This can be done with most mounts, but the Raptor and Roller Beetle will be your best bet of completing the race quickly. On completion you will receive 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Frozen Footrace (Annual) | 0 AP
This achievement is completed in the same race event as above. However, you will need to complete the race without using a mount in under 5 minutes. A trick to this event is to consistently have swiftness active, and to glide whenever possible. Grab a few friends and run as pack to easily complete the race! On completion, you will be rewarded with 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
The Bells of Wintersday | 5-25 AP
This achievement can be completed 5 times throughout Wintersday. You need to complete 20 songs in the Bell Choir mini-game to earn 3 Personalized Wintersday Gifts and 5 AP per completion.
Ulla's Rival | 5-25 AP
This can be completed up to 5 times. To earn this achievement, you must complete the race event in Divinity's Reach 3 times. You will be rewarded with 3 Personalized Wintersday Gifts and 5 AP per completion.
A Season of Merriment | 10-100 AP
This achievement is done by completing 5 days of Wintersday Cheer. This essentially means you need to complete 5 days of the daily achievements to gain 10 AP per completion. This is by far the most time consuming repeatable mission because it will require you to play nearly every day.
Winter Wonderland Mastery | 5-25 AP
This achievement requires a lot of jumping. To complete this challenge you will need to compelte the Wintersday Wonderland Jumping Puzzle 3 times. You will be rewarded with 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts and 5 AP per completion up to a total of 5 times.
Toypocalypse Survivor | 5-25 AP
As before, all the player needs to do is complete 30 rounds in Toypocalypse to be rewarded with 3 Personalized Wintersday Gifts and 5 AP per completion. This can be done up to 5 times.
The Giving Spirit | 5-25 AP
This achievement can be done with all of the excess Snowflakes you've aquired doing all of the other achievements on this list! By donating 1000 snowflakes to Doorburt's ghost, who is located in the Crown Pavilion, you will be rewarded with 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts, and 5 AP per completion. This can be done up to 5 times with a total of 5000 Snowflakes.
Dauntless Donator | 5-25 AP
For our last repeatable achievement, you get to play Santa to the orphans of Divinity's Reach! Firstly you need to purchase wrapped gifts from any Wintersday vendor, and give them to 30 orphans located around the city. This can be done once a day per Orphan. On each completion you will recieve 5 AP and 5 Personalized Wintersday Gifts.
Winter's Presence | 15 AP
All of the following achievements are used to collect items for the Winter's Presence shoulder armor skin. Each item is worth 10k Karma, and gives credit for the collection regardless if it has been unlocked.
Frozen Claw | 3 AP
-This Achievement can be completed by defeating the Claw of Jormag 3 times over the course of the event. He can be found in Frostgorge Sound, and the timing can be found here (Insert World Boss Timer.) A huge amount of players are going to be at every fight, so be prepared for low frame rates and full maps. Completing this achievement will net you the Icy Aura consumable, and move you one step closer to completing the full collection.
Snowball Fight! | 3 AP
This achievement can be a bit tricky, but with enough persistence you can eventually complete it! To earn the Champion's Snowball and 3 achievement points, you must be victorious 3 times in Snowball Mayhem event located in Divinities Reach. To access the event, simply speak to the Festive Lionguard near to royal terrace, or a snowman in Lion's Arch to enter a match.
Sounds of the Season | 3 AP
Ready for another rhythm game? To complete this achievement and collect the Winter Music Score, you must complete 3 songs of any difficulty in the Bell Choir minigame throughout Winter's Day. It's very likely you will collect this achievement while completing others on this list, but if not you can enter into the event by speaking to any snowman in Lion's Arch to access the event.
The Wintersday Gauntlet | 3 AP
Get ready to spam that space bar again! As before, you will likely collect this achievement by completing the others on this list. To crown yourself the jumping master, you must complete the Winter Wonderland Jumping Puzzle 3 times throughout the event. Doing this will net you 3 AP and the Snowglobe consumable.
Toy Quality Control | 3 AP
Collecting this achievement is very simple, if not a bit tedious. This can be done in conjunction with several other achievements. Completing 30 rounds of Toypocolypse will earn you 3 AP and the final event-based collection item, the Refurbished Toy. This can be completing in as many attempts as you like, as each round will give credit. You can access the event through any event npc in Lions Arch or Divinities Reach.