Scrapper - Barrier Bruiser
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A simple, no kit open world Scrapper Build, designed to last long with barrier in extended fights with champions, and have good enough burst to cleave trash mobs down as well. It has good access to quickness and superspeed.
- You can run Rifle if you need to range, be aware that this is a massive dps loss.
- extra protection with and you dont need the extra damage from .
- in place of for extra Whirl Finisher
- for more CC.
- for added combo fields and utility.
- You can run Explosives over Alchemy for extra damage in the place of sustain
- Note that Ascended Gear with stat infusions are not required, you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- If your barrier cant keep up with the damage, consider running the Marauder/Valkyrie Variant to lose a minor amount of Damage but greatly increase your max health and sustain.
- You can run Superior Sigil of Bloodlust instead of Superior Sigil of Impact
- Run Superior Rune of Durability Instead of Superior Rune of the Scholar if you're having trouble with might uptime or are taking too much damage.
- , , , and are your highest damage skills, use them whenever possible. Fill with auto-attacks.
- Always try to use inside a lightning field. Doing so applies Vulnerability which stacks with .
- Never interrupt your auto-attack chain.
- Having stability grants you might, your main sources of this are and if running .
- Having superspeed is a dps increase due to , you can grant yourself superspeed via , and .
- Use off cooldown.
- You have high amounts of sustain via your passive barrier generation
- is both a block and gives you barrier, use it if your barrier is running low
- You can quickly call and detonate for regeneration and area healing via the blast finisher.
- The Healing from grants swiftness, which compounds with to further increase damage
- inside a lightning field.
- doubles as both a lightning field and a hard CC option.