Berserker - Blazing Berserker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An all-rounder PvP Build for the Berserker. Very powerful in 1v1 situations but also useful in teamfights.
- Last StandGain vigor for 6 seconds whenever you activate a stance. Stance durations last 25% longer. If you are affected by a crowd control skill cast Balanced Stance
- Superior Rune of Durability(1): +25 Toughness (2): +5% Boon Duration (3): +50 Toughness (4): 25% chance when struck to grant nearby allies protection and regeneration for 3 seconds and resistance for 1 second. (Cooldown: 20 seconds) (5): +100 Toughness (6): +15% Boon Duration; +125 Vitality
- Flaming Flurry is the strongest condition burst you can have - use it as frequently as possible.
- Using it on a downed enemy will not only heavily damage that target, it can also pressure any enemies trying to res.
- Activate Envelop yourself in a fiery shield that burns foes and grants might every time you are struck (cooldown of 1 second per attacker).
- Weapon swapping after executing a Primal Burst Skill will leave you with 8/10 Adrenaline for an almost immediate second Primal Burst Skill.
- All Primal Burst Skills will trigger Cleansing IreGain 1 adrenaline whenever you are hit. Remove 1 condition per bar of adrenaline spent when activating a burst skill
- This allows you to remove a lot of conditions during berserk as all Primal Burst Skills have a short CD and only require 10 Adrenaline.
- Warrior's SprintMove 25% faster while wielding melee weapons. Using a movement skill removes the immobilize condition
- Heavy condition pressure