Berserker - Burning Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A Berserker build for running around in open world. This build is relatively fragile, but deals massive AoE condition damage and has access to a lot of crowd control. It can also take the Tactics trait line to bring powerful group buffs without losing much damage.
- Healing Skills
- Mending - if conditions are a problem.
- Utility Skills
- Signet of Stamina - more dodges.
- Wild Blow - if crowd control is needed.
- Dolyak Signet - alternative to Outrage if you're taking a lot of damage.
- "Shake It Off!" - alternative to Outrage if conditions are a problem.
- Endure Pain - panic button.
- If there are nearby players, you can run Tactics instead of Discipline to grant them a lot of increased damage with Empower Allies. If you do this, it's also worth running Banner of Strength and Banner of Discipline.
- This build uses similar gear to the Berserker - Condi Bannerslave and Berserker - Condi DPS build for fractals and raids. The main difference is , which you can use if you have spare weapons or you don't care about fractals and raids.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
- You can run Rabid stats as a cheaper option while you're working your way up to Viper, or if you prefer having more health. You lose about 10% damage but your effective health is increased by over 40%.
- If you're having trouble you can use the following consumables:
- Scoop of Mintberry Swirl Ice Cream for more healing.
- Your main damage skills are Combustive Shot/ Scorched Earth, Blaze Breaker, Flames of War, Fan of Fire, and Pin Down. Use these skills as often as possible and fill with autoattacks.
- Berserk is a significant damage increase, use it whenever possible.
- Use Head Butt, Shattering Blow, and Blood Reckoning to gain adrenaline and fuel your damaging skills.
- Use Arcing Arrow inside fire fields (such as Scorched Earth) as often as possible to blast might.
- Use "For Great Justice!" off cooldown for might and fury.
- Shattering Blow blocks attacks and reflects projectiles.
- Smoldering Arrow can be used to blind enemies.
- You can slot Dolyak Signet, Signet of Stamina, or Endure Pain for more damage mitigation.
- You can cleanse conditions by weapon swapping. For more condition-heavy fights you should run Mending or "Shake It Off!"
- Remember to always dodge and sidestep attacks if possible. Don't get hit by anything you can move out of.