Berserker - Burstzerker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Burstzerker provides massive AoE spike damage from
and potent downstate control through various high damage cleave skills.
First Weapon Set
- will lower your burst damage in exchange for an incredible sustain option. Use this if party support is an issue or enemies have high pressure.
- can be replaced by the following if sustain is an issue.
- a short cooldown stunbreak
- powerful anti condition pressure and adrenaline gain
- for quick might stacking and fury access.
- If spending a lot of time at range and you want to ensure you have adrenaline on inc, consider running this, especially for non Signet of Fury builds.
- This skill is useful for eliminating opponents you are unable to cleave yourself in melee range, or reviving clumps of downed allies.
- Take defense only if you absolutely must to survive, as it is a major DPS loss.
- Marauder's provides a better spread of stats and helps keep you alive with Strength equipped, but Berserker's may be used in its place for higher damage at a higher risk.
- Focus on keeping a high uptime and landing as manyas possible. While in Berserker form, you can swap to Axe, land your high priority skills and swap back in time to Arc Divider again with minimal loss, but do not linger any longer than the 5s cooldown or you are wasting valuable Arc Divider time.
- Axe is used generally to gain large amounts of adrenaline and provide cleave outside of Arcing Slice, as can be unreliable.
- Axe is used generally to gain large amounts of adrenaline and provide cleave outside of Arcing Slice, as
- provides 5 adrenaline, so between Berserk you should swap weapons once to Axe/Axe, and back again to Greatsword to regain full adrenaline.
- removes Immobilize when using a movement skill - list of movement skills in the build:
- Greatsword: and.
- Use your utilities conservatively, once out of cooldowns you become a very easy target.
- should be used as stunbreaks and not preemptively unless absolutely necessary.
- Start in combat
- Weapon Swap
- Weapon Swap
From here, if you have received any alacrity during this burst, you will be able to add the following step before Berserk ends
In the heat of WvW, with dodge rolls and CC, you may find it impossible to complete this rotation 100% of the time. Your priority is using as many Arc Dividers as possible at close range.