Berserker - DPS Condition
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Longbow and Sword/Torch condition focused build that works nicely due to it's versatility for ranged condition damage as well as its capabilities to carry extra CC for breakbars.
- orif you are sharing the banners with another warrior in your squad (make sure to communicate which one you plan on using to them)
- should be used if there is no source of fury in your subgroup.
- should be used if extra CC is needed.
- can be taken if a stunbreak is needed.
- very minor dps difference. If you already have a set with them, upgrading tois a low priority.
- Fill in gaps in the rotation with auto-attacks until the next skill is off cooldown
- Try and step back from the boss before casting to allow it to land extra hits.
- Your most easily accessible strong CC is .
- If your team needs strong CC, on Mathias Gabrel for example, you can switch for, your strongest CC option.
- If you have use it off cooldown.
- You can provide extra might for your group by using inside youror another fire field.
- Use all of your equipped Banners at the beginning of the fight and re-summon them off cooldown.
- Some bosses have attacks that are harmful to the group if they're reflected (Primarily Matthias Gabrel and Cairn the Indomitable), make sure to familiarize yourself with these and avoid reflecting them with .