Berserker - Diviner's Resistance
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A power based "glass" cannon warrior with permanent resistance, several ways to deal with physical damage, extremely high quickness uptime, multiple powerful CC abilities, and unmatched mobility to move between points or engage/disengage from combat.
- Blood Reaction - Diviner's Amulet is a moderate damage loss compared to the other power amulets. Picking up this trait gives you makes up for a little bit of the lost damage, but you lose the burst of health Dead or Alive provides.
- Eternal Champion - Provides stability, but you no longer can use Outrage to proc Rousing Resilience for 1000 armor and a 2.5k heal. You also lose even more damage.
- Seeker's Amulet for more damage at the cost of Boon Duration.
- Your offense relies on landing one of your big CC's followed up by one of your big damage dealers.
- Your CC options are Berserk (1.5 second taunt), Shield Bash (2.6 second stun), and Headbutt (3.9 second stun* -- try to use Headbutt when in Sword/Shield for the 30% extra stun duration).
- Your burst options are Hundred Blades and Eviscerate/Decapitate. Try to weapon-swap into these burst skills-- the sigils complement the burst. GS has Agility to provide quickness for hundred blades and axe has intelligence to force Eviscerate/Decapitate to be a crit.
- Maintain your Resistance!
- Use Berserker's Stance and Healing Signet on cooldown to have permanent resistance. If you are fighting against a power build, Healing Signet is much better left alone for the high passive healing it provides.
- Use your burst skills often!
- Since healing signet won't be ticking, Adrenal Health will be your main source of healing. Use your burst skills often, especially in berserk mode! Greatsword's burst, Arcing Slice, does the exact same damage regardless of the burst level, so don't be shy about using it at level 1 or 2.
- Save your stunbreaker for stuns!
- Likewise, Diviner's amulet provides no direct damage resistance. The Rousing Resilience trait will be one of your main defensive tools against direct damage classes. The heal and +1000 armor only apply when you break any CC, so keep a hand over your stunbreaker to use any chance it presents itself. You have three stunbreakers (Endure Pain, Outrage, Headbutt). Ideally, you want to break stuns with Outrage, as it has the lowest cooldown.
- Turn off autotargeting!
- Greatsword 5 and Sword 2 are incredible mobility skills. Only a thief could hope to possibly match the speed that a Sword/Greatsword warrior can output. With autotargetting on, you will occasionally run towards an enemy right next to you instead of getting away in the thick of combat. Consider turning autotarget permanently off or binding an easy-to-reach button for toggle autotarget on/off.
- Boon removal