Berserker - Frontline Scout
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A frontline scout will make an enemy zerg waste their aoe attacks for nothing, while also being able to evade most other roles and professions using your high maneuverability skills, during combat. On the other hand, those skills will make you able to chase down, and stun, most other professions that run away. As well as being highly maneuverable to reach destinations or make reports safely. Which essentially makes it an important class for any size group or role in world versus world. It also boasts powerful raw damage and crowd control.
First Weapon Set
Depending on your engagement you'll have to decide whether you need to stomp people off a teammate or cover more group, or snipe a person prior to fighting.
- ⇒Defensive, offensive, and boon duration depending on group size/ engagement you might want to buff mutiple allies instead of being selfish.
- ⇒Depending on group size and your own strategy you might want to bring instant Resurrection DPS buff to the fight over your stunning stunbreaker.
- Start with either Berserker's or "Assassin's" if you're low of gold or just starting.
- Add Marauder's gear after so you can tank against condition damage.
- If you chase after someone or a tail of a zerg use bull's charge and sword 2 savage leap to catch up to them, than use either shield bash in combo with switching to hammer for 4 stagging blow and 5 backbreaker.
- Pop Endure pain prior to leaping into a zerg to mitigate the most damage and to safely exit use sword 2 to leap away from a group.
- Use Bull's Charge And Sword 2 skill to run around and keep up with commander.
- Use hammer berserker f1 ONLY.
- Use hammer while endure pain is poped to do most DPS. And hammer 4 when you first engage large groups to knock of Stability along with stomp.
- Use shield block while leading a charge to reflect backline fire. Or use shield block 5 while in middle combat to mitigate some damage while passively healing.