Berserker - GS/Mace Burst
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A build with outstanding AoE burst and single target CC which rapidly raised in popularity with season 5 but recieved several major nerfs since then.
- Destruction of the Empowered trades cleansing for more damage.
- Due to the lack of defensive stats on Berserker amulet the build relies heavily on immunities, blocks, and mobility in order to survive.
- The hardest hitting skills which will make up the bulk of the build's damage are the Berserk mode bursts, Arc Divider and Skull Grinder.
- Hold on to Signet of Might as long as possible for the passive 180 Power, but don't hesistate to activate it in order to penetrate important blocks such as Echo of Memory or Crystal Hibernation. To get the most out of the unblockable attacks be sure to use your most impactful skills like Head Butt, Arc Divider and Skull Grinder.
- When you're out of CDs consider disengaging with Rush (make sure to have auto-targeting disabled). In case of having a lot of conditions Healing Signet can be activated for its Resistance as a last-ditch effort.
- Blocks reflect projectiles but you'll still get hit by unblockable ones.
- Twitch: Drazeh - EU