Berserker - GS Dps
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Berserker dungeon build with decent DPS that should be played if you are the second Warrior. Otherwise you should play Berserker - Phalanx Strength if you own Heart of Thorns or Warrior - Phalanx Strength if not. If you do not own Heart of Thorns and are the second Warrior play Warrior - GS Axe/Mace.
- Use either or and have the other warrior run the banner that you're not.
- if you need more vulnerability.
- if you find your party doesn't have access to fury.
- if your party needs a condition cleanse.
- if you want the extra party utility of reviving.
- if you would like some help in maintaining Signet Precision stacks.
- If you don't want to use to get adrenaline to full or need to deplete a break bar.
- You could also carry two Swords. One with the other with . These swords would be used as offhands if you need extra evades/blocks for some bosses.
- Lastly you should have a Longbow with and .
- You should also carry a Warhorn for trash runs.
for PUGs, Solos / if you find yourself dipping below 90% health.
If you're not in a night time dungeon swap for:
- ⇒ for day time dungeons/fractals.
- ⇒ for The Ruined City of Arah.
- ⇒ for Caudecus's Manor and Cliffside.
- ⇒ for Honor of the Waves.
- ⇒ for fighting with the presence of many enemies and for those who want to increase their ferocity.
Note: It may benefit you to keep a separate weapon for each variant in your inventory as swapping sigils over time can become expensive.
- ⇒ for a cheaper alternative.
Use the 10% dungeon-specific nourishment buffs when possible. Otherwise:
- ⇒ for Ascalonian Catacombs.
- ⇒ for all paths of Twilight Arbor.
- ⇒ for enemies in Fractals of the Mists where potions do no apply.
- Double dodge for .
- Get into combat.
- Weapon swap
- Dodge into Target
- (If it won't hit a wall)
- Dodge into Target
- to regain adrenaline
Primal Burst Skills
- Spam if your target has less than 50% health.
- Use to keep up if your target has more than 50% health.
- Repeatedly use outside of a fight to gain Signet Precision stacks with .
- Feel free to use and if you know there won't be a fight for 30 seconds to retain stacks.
- Enabling autocast on on your second weapon set allows you to recast it automatically.
- This also works during unskipable video sequences.
- The autocast is bound to your set thus it will automatically deactivate once you swap to greatsword.
- You might want to use or while running to a boss to get into combat.
- When all your Greatsword skills are on cooldown, you can auto attack or dodge to keep maintaining .
- Use all of your equipped Banners at the beginning of the fight. Preferably by throwing them into combo fields.