Berserker - Greataxe
A build with considerable Power based pressure backed by a bit of CC, good mobility, and solid sustain.
For the optional utility slot:
- Can't find such skill "Frenzy (warrior)"! Please refer to our skill index. brings more burst and a stunbreaker to the table.
- if you're having some trouble with CCs, also useful for breaking the self stun of.
- can also be considered if CCs are too big of an issue.
- to increase variabily our damage, at cost of condition purging.
- for some easy quickness to increase damage output
- to gain a life saver every 30 secs. It'll cost you bit of damage though.
- is a huge boost to your defensive capabilities whileis active and has some synergy withwhen Berserk is not active.
- Superior Rune of Hoelbrak(1): +25 Power (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Power (4): 25% chance when struck to gain might for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 5s) (5): +100 Power (6): +20% Might Duration; -20% condition duration applied to you.
- Superior Rune of Strength(1): +25 Power (2): +10% Might Duration (3): +50 Power (4): +15% Might Duration; 25% chance when struck to gain might for 5 seconds. (Cooldown: 5s) (5): +100 Power (6): +20% Might Duration; +5% damage while under the effects of might.
- This build is based on CCing your foe with ,, orin order to land Berserker burst skills and.
- Start every fight on point with Axe/Shield, using
- Most of the damage in this build comes from Greatsword skills (which is even higher in Berserk). To instantly gain Berserk Mode, just ), swap weapon to Greatsword (gaining 2 stacks of Might thanks to), and land
- Swap weapons a lot in order to build might stacks or to purge conditions if has been picked up.
Disengage & Surviving
- CC breaking is a lifesaver. Combos like: Get stunned ⇒ Head Butt ⇒ Get stunned by Head Butt ⇒ CC break with Berserk=6k HP + 1000 toughness and the possibility to put some pressure on your foe with GS skills.
- Abuse . It is 3 seconds of protection from power based attacks, and you gain a might stack every time you block, and it reflects projectiles. Perfect against Rangers, Reapers in shroud and Pistol thieves.
- Condi clearing is hard on this build, but will grant 9 secs of total immunity from conditions. There's also the possibility of usingto gain the same effect for 6 seconds, but at cost the cost of hp regen. Note: Resistance can be corrupted.
- Remember that will proc at 50% hp and will also break stun.
- can be used either offensively or defensively to escape or to evade attacks.
- is a useful way to exit combat or to rotate.
- ,, and(or Berserk versionwill remove Immobilize due to.
- Heavy Condition Pressure with boon removal.