Berserker - Gun Flame
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
An extremely offensive mobile Berserker build meant to quickly overwhelm its opponents in teamfights with Rifle burst.
Against teams that lack reflects,
can be replaced by one of the following:
- Rousing Resilience.
- when using Outrage.
- for an emergency 5K heal at the cost of moderate damage.
- is also a viable option, especially when using Outrage.
- Try to stay at range and camp rifle as much as possible. Greatsword is for disengaging and downed cleave.
- Rifle attacks pierce, try to line up multiple enemies when possible. also interrupts targets which makes it ideal for disrupting enemy rez attempts and can be followed up by a weapon swap to GS, triggering Sigil of Hydromancy and following up with Hundred Blades.
- Rifle attacks pierce, try to line up multiple enemies when possible.
- The utility skill and the trait procs versions of don't stack, make sure they don't overlap.
- Rotate from teamfight to teamfight, try to avoid 1v1s.
- The Berserker mode adrenaline bar is 1/3 of the normal one, only takes 10 points to fill - a weapon swap alone gives 5.
- 's active effect allows the warrior to keep pressuring opponents with blocks and reflects. This signet doesn't have a cast time which makes it even easier to pick the right time for activating it.
- is the backbone of the build, try to make sure it hits. Brutal Shot can immobilize targets to it from range, Signet of Might can make it unblockable, Resistance from Berserker Stance of Healing Signet can negate Blind. In melee range entering Berserker mode triggers Taunt on your opponents thanks towhich which buys just enough time to sneak in a shot. Bloody Roar is also excellent at delivering counterpressure.
- Don't be afraid to activate for resistance especially when disengaging from a fight - in which case make sure to block line of sight as much as possible to prevent enemies from corrupting it.
- Condition pressure after Resistance runs out