Berserker - Gun Flame Backline
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Gun Flame Backline is designed to deal insane amounts of unblockable AoE and piercing damage from range.
- Swap Greatsword for Sword/Shield for better defensive utility.
- Endure Pain(recommended) for a strong defensive stunbreaker utility.
- "For Great Justice!" for Might stacking and Fury for higher general damage output.
- Balanced Stance or Dolyak Signet for on-demand Stability and stunbreak.
- Battle Standard for resurrection and party support utility.
- Signet of Rage for Might and Fury, selfish option to boost damage output.
- Great Fortitude is used to increase survivability and buff the bonuses gained from . You can take Forceful Greatsword instead to boost the effectiveness of your Greatsword and, in particular, lower the cooldown on Whirlwind Attack and Rush, making you more mobile.
- cheaper alternative.
- even cheaper alternative.
- Use Signet of Fury to gain full adrenaline. Use "To the Limit!" if Signet of Fury is on cooldown.
- General Berserk rotation: Signet of Might > Aimed Shot > Gun Flame > Volley > Gun Flame.
- In downtime you can weapon swap to gain adrenaline from Versatile Rage and Might from Versatile Power and
- Brutal Shot can be used both offensively and defensively. In general you should use Aimed Shot for Vulnerability and save Brutal Shot for the evade and rollback unless you need the Immobilize to pick off a single target.
- Dodge roll to proc Stick and Move.
- Use Whirlwind Attack and Rush for mobility to escape or chase.
- Use your Greatsword to pick up
- Being out of position and/or not keeping enough distance. You are fairly vulnerable, especially if you didn't take a defensive utility in slot #3.
- Very vunerable against condition spikes.