Berserker - Hybrid Shout Support
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This build provides support to small groups via healing, boon uptime and great condition cleanse whilst being able to deal considerable hybrid damage thanks to and Might stacking.
- on-demand Stability and stunbreak with damage avoidance.
- shorter cooldown stunbreak, good combined with .
- quick access to .
- spammy healing option. Good for locking down pesky thieves.
- Ranged adrenaline generation.
- Faster melee adrenaline generation, pairs well with .
- Solid support option with far less offensive potential. Use as your optional utility if taking this.
Specializations & Traits
- has great synergy with when it procs on an opening CC such as a Fear or a stun that also applies a condition, but it can be fairly unreliable. Swap to for a more straightforward damage boost.
- Swap to for more offense at the cost of personal cleanse.
- Self defensive option.
- Spherified Oyster Soup with Mint Garnish Spherified Oyster Soup with Mint Garnish Group healing option.
- dedicated group healing option.
- The main focus will be supporting your allies, keeping their health topped up and having good boon uptime in fights.
- Stack Might by blasting the fire field from using and . is also a blast finisher, but this should be used more sparingly as a defensive support to provide Barrier, Vigor and cleanse conditions.
- Use to access at the start of the fight. If you are using , you will want to gap-close with . Pay attention to enemy dodges, as landing Head Butt is crucial to be able to access Berserk immediately.
- The main damage rotation to focus targets once is active will be > > > . If the target is low you can switch to your Sword and follow up with and .
- During , you'll want to use as much as possible. You can use as a good ranged single target damage option if you have switched to Sword to chase a target or help allies with the Warhorn.
- Use when engaging a fight to provide Fury and increased damage to allies' opening attacks.
- can be used fairly freely as a sustaining heal, and to stack Might and maintain Fury uptime.
- and are extremely good supportive skills to save allies from spikes. should be used to stunbreak when necessary, which will proc to provide defense against focused chain CC.
- can be used offensively to provide full adrenaline to access or another primal burst during Berserk mode. You should be careful however, and try to judge the progress of the fight to decide if you will not need the heal defensively. As a heal, will provide a massive amount of health and additional endurance as well, making it very valuable.
- is great to provide your allies some cover from focus, and it has three charges so it can be used to buy some time by spamming Blind.
- Use to revive allies. Try to predict timing for when your ally goes down, as the cast time is significant. In rare scenarios, it can also be used to finish downed enemies, such as when positioning would mean relocating to revive an ally, whereas finishing a closer enemy will rally the ally instead. You can interact with the banner to destroy it, but this will also lower the cooldown by 60 seconds so this should be done at the end of a fight or when convenient.