Berserker - Macebow
A balanced Berserker built to outsustain most 1v1s and small skirmishes. Offers reliable and easy-to-use stuns, healing, immunity, and condition-cleansing effective against any opponent.
- Superior Rune of the Krait(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Bleeding Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Bleeding Duration; 25% chance when struck to cause bleeding for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 15s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Bleeding Duration; When you use an elite skill, you inflict bleeding, torment, and poison for 8 seconds to nearby foes. (Cooldown: 30s)
- Your long-term sustain is heavily reliant on gaining and maintaining 3 stacks of along with frequent use ofvia Primal Bursts inmode.
- will be your main source of damage. It's also a blast finisher, you can stack Might with it in a Longbow fire field.
- is best used in melee before/after swapping.
- can be used before casting. This delivers extra pressure and prevents the self-stun by applying stability.
- Blocks on the Mace/Shield set reflect projectiles and grant Might each time you block. Unblockable attacks can't be reflected.
- The build has penty of ways to deal with condition damage, including both Resistance application and decent condition cleansing via .
- Save for situations where you are unable to adequately protect yourself withand. Don't hesitate to usefor extra Resistance should you need it.