Berserker - Macebow
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A balanced Berserker built to outsustain most 1v1s and small skirmishes. Offers reliable and easy-to-use stuns, healing, immunity, and condition-cleansing effective against any opponent.
- Superior Rune of the Krait(1): +25 Condition Damage (2): +10% Bleeding Duration (3): +50 Condition Damage (4): +15% Bleeding Duration; 25% chance when struck to cause bleeding for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 15s) (5): +100 Condition Damage (6): +20% Bleeding Duration; When you use an elite skill, you inflict bleeding, torment, and poison for 8 seconds to nearby foes. (Cooldown: 30s)
- Your long-term sustain is heavily reliant on gaining and maintaining 3 stacks of Adrenal Health along with frequent use of Cleansing Ire via Primal Bursts in Berserk mode.
- Skull Grinder will be your main source of damage. It's also a blast finisher, you can stack Might with it in a Longbow fire field.
- Fan of Fire is best used in melee before/after swapping.
- Shattering Blow can be used before casting Head Butt. This delivers extra pressure and prevents the self-stun by applying stability.
- Blocks on the Mace/Shield set reflect projectiles and grant Might each time you block. Unblockable attacks can't be reflected.
- The build has penty of ways to deal with condition damage, including both Resistance application and decent condition cleansing via Cleansing Ire.
- Save Berserker Stance for situations where you are unable to adequately protect yourself with Cleansing Ire and Brawler's Recovery. Don't hesitate to use Healing Signet for extra Resistance should you need it.