Berserker - One Trick Divider
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Berserker PvP build made for the sole purpose of spamming Arc Divider in team fights, hoping to wipe the enemy team in a cast or two. If that doesn't work out just shift the blame to the support whilst waiting for respawn.
Best paired with a support Firebrand that makes up for Berserker's lack of sustain.
If you don't need the unblockable attacks, Signet of Might can be replaced by:
- - mobility, evasion, CC.
- - better defense against conditions, more adrenaline.
- - stability, sustain, trait synergy.
- Greatsword is the only thing that matters, the second weapon set is optional. Sword/Shield was chosen as a defensive set which lets you kite and block, but replacing sword with either a Mace or an Axe could also work.
- and can make this build even more deadly by trading almost every bit of sustain you still have.
- Enter combat
- Max out your adrenaline bar with
- Optional to avoid getting blocked
- to refresh the CD of Arc Divider