Berserker - Power Axe Axe
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A Sustain DPS build for Berserker.
- This build relies a lot on how well you can stick to targets. The more you can stick to a target, the more DPS you can dish out.
- When you stick close to targets, spam any axe skills you can. Save Throw axe when enemy is running out of range. Do not worry about enemy dodging. It is merely a delay while you dps them down.
- Get into Berserk whenever you can. You will be mostly immune to CC. Last Stand and Balance Stance will be there for stunbreak and more stability. If you are worried about Whirling Axe being interrupted, you can get into Berserk for pulsing stability.
- Use Endure pain whenever you are being focused fired. Defy Pain is another direct damage immunity.
- Use Berserker stance if you are being condi bombed, you get 15 seconds of resistance because of last stand. Use Healing Signet if Berserker stance is on cooldown.
- If the enemy is kiting you, switch to sword/shield to flee or chase. If you are chasing, start with shield stance to reflect projectile back towards the enemy. It will also buy you time for weapon swap cooldown to come up. After that, use savage leap or shield bash. When weapon swap cooldown is up. Switch to axe/axe and dps them down with any axe skill you can spam.
- Being outkited. This build is pure melee.
- Blind and single blocks is not a weakness as this build has a lot of multi-striking and is pure sustain damage.