Berserker - Ragezerker
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Combines high stacks of various conditions and CC for an all-out condition burst to make up for its low sustain.
Archive note: it was never top tier, and has fallen behind even more recently. The amount of stability/blocks/resistance just makes it too hard to pull off.
- Try to maintain Rousing Resilience with Outrage. Should your opponent try to play around it and avoid using CCs, you can self-stun with Head Butt and then use a stunbreaker.
- Mace/Shield blocks reflect projectiles and generate Might.
- As there's no condition cleansing in the build, against condition users you depend entirely on Resistance and must outburst your opponent while it lasts. Chaining Berserker Stance and Healing Signet gives ~20 seconds. Reversing the order thus sacrificing Healing Signet before using Berserker Stance makes it possible to reactivate the signet once again after the Resistance would run out, extending the duration even further at the expense of 382 healing per second.
- Each utility Rage skill can fill the Berserk adrenaline bar, while the elite can fill the entire 3 bars required to enter Berserker mode.
- Most of the pressure comes from spamming Skull Grinder and detonating Fire Auras using Beserker skills made possible by King of Fires. Any skill related to the elite specialization will do the trick: Rage, Torch, or Berserker-mode skills.
- Flames of War ⇒ Savage Leap for Fire Aura.
- Head Butt then stunbreak with Outrage.
- Swap Weapons.
- Shield Bash for 2nd Fire Aura (detonate with Shattering Blow if possible, otherwise the next step can do it too).
- Enter Berserker mode, spam Skull Grinder.
Note: this chain is very CD-heavy and shouldn't always be used as it'll leave you almost completely defenseless. The pressure it brings to the table however is quite significant.
- Condition builds